[OFFICIAL] - October 2018 Tournament - SCHEDULE IS RELEASED - Stealthy Showdown!

Anyone that doesn’t have stealth mines can use normal mines. Just try and get all the gold crates you can before next week :slight_smile:

Yeah same. Im level 18 and I have not gotten the stealth mine or any legendary modules in that case.

@the_hashtag is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it!

HF GL

Staton is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it!

Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Kronches is in this tournament. I have all the requirements. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Can I be put on standby? i might be able to make it, but dont know just yet.

ivacthes is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Thanks!

p.peti is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

I hope, i’ll be home 20:00, but not 100%

How many people have joined? About 20? Im too lazy to count myself.

Maluku is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Sorry, I won’t be able to take part in upcoming tournament.

Alpha is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Turkey is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

ray is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it. Don’t have stealth mine unlocked so will be using normal mines

[ZAML RBKOM] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

CF3_IMMIGRANT is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

OwI is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

bambule is joining this tournament. I have all the required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

@Angelov2006 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.