[OFFICIAL] - October 2018 Tournament - SCHEDULE IS RELEASED - Stealthy Showdown!

sign
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the official Curve Fever Pro tournament for October 2018! The last tournament saw some issues with lag spikes, teaming and huge differences between high and low level powers being used. This time we’ll solve it all! For this tournament it’ll be 1v1, and stealth mine only. Very few players have upgraded their legendary powers so far, and since stealth mine is unlocked at lvl 11, its a power that most players should have.

Get ready to throw and dodge those invisible mines!

Owl :3

Signup
You must signup by commenting: "[YourName] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.".

Date and time
Signup deadline: 27/10/2018 at 20 : 00 CET +4h reserve
Tournament starting: 28/10/2018 at 20 : 00 CET

Schedule

Ships and Powers allowed
Ships: All ships - you can use any ships during the entire tournament.
Powers: Stealth mine only (If you are lower than level 11, you may use the normal mines)
rules

• I accept that the tournament is played with the game as it is. This including bugs and lag.
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • Each player has a maximum of 2 attempts to pick the correct powers. If they continually choose the incorrect powers, they will be disqualified.
  • All rooms must be ranked.
  • Being on time is a must. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you won’t be able to join the tournament anymore.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
  • You will respect the times mentioned on the schedule.
  • Unless stated otherwise by a tournament host, the winning player/team will post the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - * not doing this = removal of 20% of the points in that match.
  • The organization, being official moderators and Hidden Monster Games representatives, are always right and have the last word.
  • I have read, understood and agree with the rules, as posted in this topic.

R%20S

• Time of creation: (see schedule)
  • Name of the match: (see schedule)
  • Password: (see schedule)
  • All times are in Amsterdam time. That is GMT+1 or CET.
  • Join the match/lobby atleast 10 minutes in advance.
  • Moderators will make sure no duplicate rooms are created.

prizes

• 0-19 players --> 100 gems (First Place); 1500 coins (Second Place); 500 coins (Third Place)
  • 20-39 players --> 200 gems (First Place); 2000 coins (Second Place); 1000 coins (Third Place)
  • 40+ players --> 300 gems (First Place); 3000 coins (Second Place); 1500 coins (Third Place)
  • First place also receives the Champion Icon (which they will keep indefinitely).

Disclaimer

Summary

For all official curve fever tournaments General Tournament Disclaimer: All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup+reserve deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.) (People can be on the reserve list, this will be open for maximum 4 hours. After the signup deadline. In order of posts ,reserves can be added to the schedule if it doesn’t get effected.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the forum signup thread.[ Additional]For Curve Fever 2, a user must have premium by the deadline of the signup.

Happy curving! Hoping to see you in the tournament :smiley: May the best win!

I am totally in! :slight_smile:

@theangelov is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it!

Good luck and have fun!

@Caracoleh767 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it. :wink:

@44FrenchFries is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it. Stealth mine is one of my fav modules so be ready to get rekt :stuck_out_tongue:

@Rice (Dreams) is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and power. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Why?

MaeiU is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

ok cuz im the best and im so good i will win this obviously so im in

Tournament rule! Idk why tbh

@Line is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Good luck everyone and have fun :joy:

I thought you copied my message again, but thanks God, you didn’t xD

I would have done it but i actually took owl’s this time :joy: u got to change things up a lil

t1gre is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

@blandjelly is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Kadziel is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and power. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Will there ever be a tour that i will be able to play one day…

I’m sorry hohoho, I did consider putting it last weekend, but unfortunately I was busy irl. :confused: And though a midweek tourney might be a possibility for EU players, it wouldn’t be fair on our American cohort.

@Younq is joining this tournament. I have all the required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree ti it.

I would say that I am fairly decent, although I wont win im sure it would be fun to 1v1 others.

np maybe the next one :wink: (btw i suck at mine so havent a lot of chance to win )

Squidward is joining this tournament. I have all the required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

I’m level 20 and haven’t gotten a SINGLE legendary point (I get a decent number of gold crates too).

Can I use regular mines?