[OFFICIAL] - New Year Fever Tournament / 27th of January 2019 at 20:00 CEST

officialtournament

Masterbomb444 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

What’s a fever?

Sorry, I will not participate in this tournament, I deleted my comment where I signed up, also.

Alpha is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

MeowLine is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Averazon is a hater - deleted my hard work.

I won a tour... Oh yeah yeah

Euro is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

oh yeah yeah

BTW my sister would also like to sign up but our parents don’t allow us to make 2 forum accounts only 1 so I sign her up through my account.

LineismyDaddy is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

“[Leadingsnow] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.”

Squidward is joining this tournament. I have all the required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Kal-el is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Do we get any participation medals?

You can win gems and the first player gets a crown you can see ingame :crown:

piotr3pl is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP FOR THE TOUR BEFORE THE DEADLINE IN 4 HOURS!:face_with_thermometer:

You can’t sign up anymore! The final version of the schedule can be found here:

We hope to see all of you tomorrow at 20:00 CET :smile:

Everyone signing up after this message will be put on the reserve list.

My mom also wants to play. She says she doesn’t know how to make an account so my older sister made one for her. I am signing her up.

LineSexyBeast is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

She says: oh yeah yeah

Sorry, but I won’t be able to participate. Sign me out.
Shen’

sad, but ok, fixed it in the schedule :frowning:

schedule is up