[Official] New Modules Tournament

officialtournament

:mega: INFORMATION

New Modules Tournament

Every player has to use one of the three new modules (power dash, 180, teleport) during the tournament. The other module is free to choose. No Turrets. New ways to sign up.

:memo: SIGNUP

Use one of the following 3 possibilities to sign up :warning:

• :one: … Discord Bot Join-Chat-Discord How to use the bot! You will get handy reminders if you use this method.

• :two: … Send a private message to Line#2727 on Discord!

• :three: … Write “I’m in” + your ingame username under this post.

Signup deadline: 15 minutes before start of the tournament

Tournament starting: 14-12-2019 20:00 CET

• By signing up you automatically agree to the rules below!

:construction: SCHEDULE

• Will be posted here and on discord 5 minutes before the tour start.

• Look for your name.

• Go to the room you are in (custom matches).

• Password = tour

:red_circle: Check the schedule to find this info :arrow_right: Click to view schedule

:trophy:PRIZES

First Place :1st_place_medal: Second Place :2nd_place_medal: Third Place :3rd_place_medal:
0-19 Players* :crown: + 200 :gem: 100 :gem: 50 :gem:
20-39 Players* :crown: + 300 :gem: 200 :gem: 100 :gem:
40-59 Players* :crown: + 400 :gem: 300 :gem: 150 :gem:
60+ Players* :crown: + 500 :gem: 400 :gem: 200 :gem:

*Amount of players mentioned is the amount that is starting in the first round. (Prizes might still change)

:no_entry: RULES

Please read these carefully!
Timing
  • Be on time. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you are out.
  • Any player who signs up but fails to come will be banned from participating in the next tournament.
Game
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • Teaming is not allowed and all players involved will be punished.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
Results
  • Winner posts the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing !lastmatch <username> where username is your username.
Moderation
  • The organization, being official moderators and Hidden Monster Games representatives, are always right and have the last word.

:bell:DISCLAIMER

Click to read

All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the Discord bot. After confirming your attendance you must show up in time, if you fail to do so you will get banned from the upcoming tournament(s).

Happy curving! Hoping to see you in the tournament and may the best player win!

Ill join this tour thru the discord (finnaly new tour im soooo happy! :smiley:

Signed up! See ya all on tournament! :slight_smile:

what time is the tournament mountain time?

Tour start is in the description above. It is as always 20:00 CET. According to an online time converter it should be 12pm in MST (Mountain Standard Time)

I’ll probably sign up and come last. Is anyone allowed to play?

Also, when I try to view the schedule, clicking does nothing. Is there something I should know…?

We’ll see :upside_down_face:

U must close the window with the schedule and open it again (ye ik thats annoying)

okay thanks guys

I’m in, Ooga Booga

Anyone is allowed to join! The schedule will be posted a couple minutes before the start of the tour :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey the rooms will be unranked or no?

yall can agree to it whether make it ranked or unranked

okay, i might have something pop up on the day of the tour, can i bid out of the tour a couple hours before the it starts?

Ye, if you tell me at least 1 hour before it is fine for sure, I just need to know :stuck_out_tongue:

okay thanks

"i’m in Ashprolegend123

I’m in. Another thing I am is FToRespect.

Is it OK if there’s a sudden change of plans?

Im in as JewanCR7

If you tell me before the tour sure.