[OFFICIAL] Last Man Standing Tournament - 23/1/2022 - 20:00 CET

officialtournament

Official Tournament: Last Man Standing Tournament – 23/1/2022 – 20:00 CET

Hi all! :pentagon: Thank you all for your patience while we postponed the December 18th Last Man Standing tournament, to Sunday, January 23rd. This tournament will be hosted in an 8 player format with the player(s) with the least amount of points being the “last out.” The tournament will end with a 1v1 final. :tada: As you know, we previously announced 4 combos for the tournament, and these are included below and remain the same! Don’t forget, the tour will include many other random combos chosen by the host. :stuck_out_tongue: Information about all powers being used will be released in the schedule, 30 minutes before the tour begins. :cfp:

:crown: Community Chosen Powers

*These are not the only powers present in the tournament

:cfp: Game Settings

• Varying FFA rooms - refer to schedule
  • Level 48 account required
  • Powers are chosen for each round - refer to schedule
  • Pickups off
  • Turrets off
  • Unranked rooms

:boom: General Rules:

• No targeting or teaming of any kind is permitted throughout the entire tournament. Failure to abide by this will result from a ban from the next FFA tournament hosted.
  • Both powers must be equipped even if you don’t use them.
  • Powers must be equipped in the same order as written on the schedule.
Example

If a combo is one shot & jump, one shot must be equipped in the front and jump in the back.

• Alternate powers are provided but can only be used if you haven’t unlocked the required powers. The alternate power used, if needed, must match the power it’s replacing. You cannot use an alternate power that was meant for the back to replace the required front power that you don’t have.
  • If you have alternate accounts, you must use the account with the most powers unlocked.
  • As mentioned above, your account must be level 48. If it isn’t, you may enter the tournament however, if you don’t have the main set of powers or the alternate set of powers unlocked, you must equip no powers for that round.

:memo: Signup

Use one of the following 3 possibilities to sign up!

• Write I am in as ~username~ under this post.
  • Write I am in as ~username~ in the Curve Fever Pro discord server channel #tournament-sign-ups
  • Send a private message to hohoho#4050, Ivan#6757, Karig#7777, prabh#0001 or Friendly neighbourhood SpiderMan#0075 on Discord.

Or let one of the tournament organisers know in-game chat that you would like to play! :cfp:

:stop_sign: Signup deadline: :bangbang: 1 hour before tournament start (19:00 CET)

:large_orange_diamond: Confirmation deadline::bangbang: Begins an hour before tournament start (19:00 CET) and closes 20 minutes before (19:40 CET)

:white_check_mark: Tournament start: 2022-01-23T19:00:00Z

Note: By using any of the above ways to sign up, you automatically agree to the rules below.

:checkered_flag: Confirming Attendance

Details

You can confirm attendance through the following ways:

• Curve Fever Pro server through the server bot

• On this forum post

• By private messaging one of the tournament staff members listed

:construction: Schedule

:trophy: Rewards

First Place :1st_place_medal: Second Place :2nd_place_medal: Third Place :3rd_place_medal:
0-19 Players* :crown: + 200 :gem: 100 :gem: 50 :gem:
20-39 Players* :crown: + 300 :gem: 200 :gem: 100 :gem:
40-59 Players* :crown: + 400 :gem: 300 :gem: 150 :gem:
60+ Players* :crown: + 500 :gem: 400 :gem: 200 :gem:

Amount of players mentioned is the amount that is starting in the first round. (Prizes might still change)

:no_entry: Rules

Please read these carefully!
Timing
  • Be on time. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you are out.
  • Any player who signs up but fails to come will be banned from participating in the next tournament.
Game
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • Teaming is not allowed as well as targeting specific players and all players involved will be punished.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
Results
  • Winner posts the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing !lastmatch <username> where username is your username.
Moderation
  • The organization, being official moderators and Hidden Monster Games representatives, are always right and have the last word.

:bell: Disclaimer

Click to read

All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the ways mentioned in this announcement. After confirming your attendance you must show up in time, if you fail to do so you will get banned from the upcoming tournament(s).

:speaking_head: Organization Team

Hosts: @hohoho

Helpers: @Gremlin, @Karig, @Alpha, @prabh

Happy Curving and hope to see you on the 23rd! :trigon:

im in as Isar, but there is a chance ill have to miss the tour because i have an important exam the day after

I’m also in as Arctic_Wolf, however, I also might miss the tournament because of the same reason as Isar, I will give a notice a day before if I do have to cancel.

I am in as Python.

I am in as Nick26f

im in as IPBANNED

I am in as CurveMaster. Might be changing account if I don’t get above lvl 48 the day of tour.
If I can’t make it, I will let you know asap

I am in as phillip

yo denys u mean DenysXQX bc ur ipbanned account is dead right? or no? X

I am in as mykopa

I am in as Barry.

Do you need to have Discord to join? I don’t really have an account there. Do I have to make one still? And is it then obligatory to come to a room or something? Or is it without chatting and calling and everything? :sweat_smile:

Greetings! :slightly_smiling_face:

im in as LordOfDarkness

im in as Deiw

You dont necessarily need discord, the schedule will also come available in this post. It is highly advised to get discord though because discord is awesome and you will be more up to date on the tour there. Also without it you will need to rely on other players reporting match scores.

I’m in as Waky

I’m in as Cauchy

As Isar explained you dont need Discord to participate and you also don’t need to come to a room. Altho, players usually come together and watch semis finals and finals on discord, where it is streamed.

Just reminding you that if you have an account which is level 58 or higher, you should use it to make it fairer for everyone.

Also you must reach level 48 before tournament day, otherwise you will become a reserve player (if we have more than 48 participants)
thanks for understanding

@phillip , @mykopa
Hi, just letting you know that you must reach level 48 before tournament day, otherwise you will become a reserve player (if we have more than 48 participants)
thanks for understanding! :slight_smile:

I’m in as xLZx