EDIT: You can now send in just your match code and round number! You don’t have to record it!
This December we are going to have 2 official events! The first I will post about today and the second I’ll post in the next 48 hours.
This event is going to be the “Best Plays X-Mas Event”. It’s not a tournament, but a chance for all players to show off their skills by filming/ screen recording their best plays. We want to see your best plays showing off skills, curve control, accuracy, huge point increase, dodging ability - everything! So download a screen recorder (even a free, lightweight one with a watermark will do [and if absolutely necessary you can film your screen using a camera/phone as long as the quality is good enough]) and get recording! The best play wins!
- Record your best play! (You don’t need to edit it at all.) The maximum length should be 1 round.
- Send it to: [email protected]
- The deadline for submission is 21 December 2018 - 21:00 CET
We will then edit them together into a video in which all “plays” will be anonymous and numbered.
(Only open to those who have an account when this post goes live)
- Watch the video showing the community’s best plays (will be released later).
- Vote for your favourite.
- The deadline for submission is 30 December 2018 - 21:00 CET
- The play with the most votes wins!
(Developer votes and Public votes will be weighted 50% and 50%)
- Only 1 submission per player (no using 2nd and 3rd accounts to submit multiple plays). If you want to change your submission you may do so. If you submit multiple “plays” without stating which play you wish to be used as your final submission, the first submission will stay.
- Only 1 vote per player (no using 2nd or 3rd accounts to vote multiple times).
- No active promotion of your own play. You are allowed to discuss which one you think is best, but please don’t actively ask your friends to vote for yours.
- Please try not to speculate which user submitted each play.
- Anyone found in breach of these rules will have their votes discounted and their play disqualified.
- Do not share your play on the official discord server. We want all plays submitted for the event to be as anonymous as possible.
Winner: Special X-Mas skin
Good Luck and Have Fun!
Screen Recorder Suggestions:
Ubuntu: The Software Centre has a program called, “SimpleScreenRecorder” which works really well
MacOS: This function is inbuilt into MacOS Mojave: https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac-software/record-screen-mac-3527168/