[OFFICIAL] First Draft Tour 18th June (20:00 CEST)

officialtournament

:information_source: Information

:cfp: Hello Everyone!

We are back with a new tour, this time with a brand new concept you might be famliar with if you tried Python’s unofficial tour: A 4v4 Draft Tour. The tournament will go as follow: 8 Captains :superhero: (rated best players) will be designed by a jury and will turn by turn pick a teamate in order to make the fairest team possible.

In order to make a draft tour, we will also include 3 qualification rounds where it will be important to perform well in order to be qualified. :sweat:

The draft picks will happen on the official discord server so make sure to join it to be present (not mandatory, unless you are captain) :video_game:

:trigon: With that said, the tour will be played in the FFA gamemode, which mean that every team member will have a role assigned (it’s up to the team to decide and it is possible to switch roles throughout the tournament.) Winner will be designed by the sum of points of each 4 members.

ROLES
:one: Pacifist :Must use 2 blue modules.
:two: Anti-Pacifitst: Must use 2 modules other than blues.
:three: Sniper: Must use laser as one of their module.
:four: F1 Driver: Must use speed as one of their module.

:cfp: Game Settings

• Turrets off
  • Pick-Ups off
  • Room Unranked
  • 8 players ffa
  • Powers: follow the roles mentionned above.

:memo: Signup

Use one of the following 3 possibilities to sign up!

• Write I am in as ~username~ under this post!
  • Write !signup ~username~ in the Discord channel #tournament-signups!
  • Send a private message to hohoho#4050, Karig#7777, Ivan.#6463, T1#9628, Rynx#0071 or Friendly neighbourhood SpiderMan#0075 on Discord!
  • Or let one of the tournament organisers know in-game chat that you would like to play

:warning: Signup Deadline: 30 minutes before start of the tournament

:warning: Confirmation Deadline: Begins an hour before tournament start (19:00 CEST) and closes 15 minutes before (19:45 CEST)

:warning: Tournament Start: 2022-06-18T18:00:00Z
By signing up you automatically agree to the rules below!

:construction: Schedule

The tournament’s schedule can be found here 30 minutes prior to the start at 19:30 CEST

:trophy: PRIZES

First Place :1st_place_medal: Second Place :2nd_place_medal: Third Place :3rd_place_medal:
0-19 Players* :crown: + 200 :gem: 100 :gem: 50 :gem:
20-39 Players* :crown: + 300 :gem: 200 :gem: 100 :gem:
40-59 Players* :crown: + 400 :gem: 300 :gem: 150 :gem:
60+ Players* :crown: + 500 :gem: 400 :gem: 200 :gem:

Amount of players mentioned is the amount that is starting in the first round. (Prizes might still change)

:no_entry: RULES

Please read these carefully!
Timing
  • Be on time. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you are out.
Game
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
  • The moderators will review each case one by one thoroughly in all fairness. Moderators have authority to make any decision necessary in relation to this rule and other rules/situations deemed worthy of review. Once a decision is made, it’s final, and by signing up for this tournament, you agree to respect moderators decision in any of these situations.
  • If you find a decision unfair or worthy of review, approach the hosting moderator(s) privately in DM. Those who decide to discuss it publicly will receive a warning to discontinue the conversation and go to DMs, and if unheeded they will be dealt with an appropriate punishment.
  • Players who are banned from tournaments or game are not permitted to play in the tournament with an alternative account. Fail to abide by this rule will and can result in harsher punishments.
Results
  • Winner posts the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing !lastmatch <username> where username is your username.
Moderation
  • The organization, being official moderators, are always right and have the last word.

:bell:DISCLAIMER

Click to read

All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the Discord bot. After confirming your attendance you must show up in time, if you fail to do so you will get banned from the upcoming tournament(s).

:speaking_head: Organization Team

Organization

There was a poll on discord about the changes of the tournament date. Here is the result:

Hope to see you in the tournament! Until then, Happy Curving!

I am in as Python.

At this point i might just quit CFP. I always miss the tournaments and never get around to actually playing. The one tournament I check, I can’t make it.

Good luck to all and happy curving :cfp: :trigon:

what will score be based on? point sum right?

Yes.

Tournament date changed from 19th June to 18th June, same time though.
Check the original post for more details regarding this change, or you can check through #tournament-announcements channel in discord.

I am in as “Aybee”

I am in as X22

I’m in as Bantonaut

I am in as JimCorleone

I’m in as You

Schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W0P9wMqN-XtAkS04FhIbO6hGRj5Q19P93ueqKavjrMM/edit?usp=sharing.

@Youu You playing?

I thought it will be today, sunday…