Official Double D Tournament (2v2 Teams)

officialtournament

:mega: INFORMATION

OFFICIAL DOUBLE D TOURNAMENT

Double D = Defensive Duos. Grab your buddy and fight for the win in 2v2 matches. Only passive (blue) modules are allowed.

The winner is determined as follows. If the teams should draw in any category the next one will count:

1. sum of the individual team members points
  2. higher placement (if both teams get to let’s say 200 points and the better player of team A got 1st while the better player of team B got 2nd then team A moves on)
  3. curve fever bot will decide randomly (if placements are the same)

:memo:SIGNUP

You can signup using our Discord server Join-Chat-Discord

!signup april2019 <username>
Example: !signup april2019 Line
After signing up for the tournament make sure you join an existing team or create a new one.

:warning: NOTE: Incomplete teams might not be able to participate in the tournament!

:warning: NOTE: If it’s a team tournament and you are not in a team you can not play even if you confirm your attendance!

I don’t know how to signup! Learn more by reading this article!

Date and time

• Signup deadline: 15 minutes before start of the tournament
  • Tournament starting: 28-04-2019 20:00 CEST

:no_entry: RULES

:warning: Please read these carefully :warning:

• I accept that the tournament is played with the game as it is. This including bugs and lag.
Timing
  • Being on time is a must. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you won’t be able to join the tournament anymore.
  • Any player who signs up and confirms their attendance but fails to come will be banned from participating in the next tournament.
  • You will respect the times mentioned on the schedule.
Game
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • The majority of players decide if the games are ranked or un-ranked.
  • Teaming is not allowed and all players involved will be punished.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
Results
  • Unless stated otherwise by a tournament host, the winning player/team will post the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing !lastmatch <username> where username is your username. Not doing this = removal of 20% of the points in that match.
Moderation
  • The organization, being official moderators and Hidden Monster Games representatives, are always right and have the last word.
  • I have read, understood and agree with the rules, as posted in this topic.

:construction: CREATION

SCHEDULE

• Time of creation
  • Name of the match
  • Password
    :red_circle: Check the schedule to find this info :arrow_right: Click to view schedule

:grey_exclamation: Notes:

• Join the match/lobby at least 5 minutes in advance.
  • All times are in Amsterdam time. That is GMT+1 or CET.
  • Moderators will make sure no duplicate rooms are created.

:trophy:PRIZES

First Place :1st_place_medal: Second Place :2nd_place_medal: Third Place :3rd_place_medal:
0-19 Players* Champ Title + 200 gems 100 gems 50 gems
20-39 Players* Champ Title + 300 gems 200 gems 100 gems
40-59 Players* Champ Title + 400 gems 300 gems 150 gems
60+ Players* Champ Title + 500 gems 400 gems 200 gems

*Amount of players mentioned is the amount that is starting in the first round. (Prizes might still change)

:bell:DISCLAIMER

Click to read

All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the Discord bot. After confirming your attendance you must show up in time, if you fail to do so you will get banned from the upcoming tournament(s).

Happy curving! Hoping to see you in the tournament and may the best player win!

If you are going to enter the tournament, I suggest you pick someone you would work well with.

May wish the best of luck to those players who are entering!

Nice that you finally made 4th column for prizes: 60+ players. I hope you will make more columns if many people show interest in participating in the tournament.

Cool that you noticed :wink:

hello

we all gonna get punished now ! :stuck_out_tongue: :clown_face:

whaaaaat

The first two dates are switched. So, the date for the game is 4-28-19

Well that is just a conventional question. dd-mm-yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy :joy:

hahah nice point,i think english speakers or/and american set their date structure that way,the same to their own meaures :joy: personally i have to adapt to each one of them although i was taught like an american

It wont let me go on discord so !signup april2019 Midnight

Legend. Really, legendary action!

You will have to do it yourself on discord. I cannot sign up anyone. Since you need to join a team as well you absolutely have to join the discord server.

how do you choose someone as your partner

either you join an excisting team that has a free spot or you need to find someone in game that wants to play with you :wink:

Ok…

Team @ASIAN_REXY

@Line If 30+ teams will play the tour (thats 60+ players) prizes will be for 60+ players? Every team count as 2 players right?

Yes, if there will be 60+ players participating (30+ teams) the prizes will be from the 60+ category :wink:

I need a Victim… I mean teammate for the paper bois