I, the Great Emperor Gremlin, have grown bored of the easy and forgiving tournaments lately and am in the mood for some entertainment in the form of a slaughter fest🩸💀🩸therefore I invite you all who dare down to a deadly showdown for great prizes and fame.
Gladiators will be fighting rounds where ending at the bottom of the leaderboard means immediate death . They will not be able to wear their shiny armor from home, but are forced to pick from a set of kits devised by the emperor. In the heat of battle the gladiators will lose one of their weapons each round, but get a new one from their kit in return for the next round. The options for the weapon swaps are displayed below in order of rounds, so for example if I have picked the Secutor kit, I will have to swap scatter shot in round 3 for one of the powers I used in round 2, and swap shield in the finals for a power I used in the semifinals. The gladiators can choose themselves in which way they want to hold the weapons (up or down).
Secutor is a competent chaser who likes to swiftly go after people and seek a good battle where they can find one, they can also put up some defense when in a pinch.
Retiarius likes to get creative with their fights, they might not always pack a punch op close but surely know how to catch someone in their weakest spot and punish them for it.
Murmillo doesn’t always prefer to seek the fight with their heavy gear, but when someone does decide to come close to them they will regret that very quickly.
Dimachaerus is a true survivor who relies on their light gear to avoid most contact before the emperor calls the round, when they do get in contact with another gladiator they will have a hard time defending themselves.
The toughest of warriors will stay alive for a long time, but the smartest warriors might stay alive for even longer if they manage to become one of the emperors favourites! The emperor will start the tournament with a qualification practice round where gladiators can show their skills to the emperor and earn a skip token if they emerge victorious in their group. They can use the token to avoid getting one of the weapons they don’t like at any point later in the tournament and instead keep the powers they had the previous round.
- FFA mode.
- Powers are devised from the kit you chose to sign up with, look above.
- Pickups off.
- Turrets off.
- Unranked rooms.
Once you swapped out a power it is impossible to play it later, if you are caught playing an impossible combo either because your kit cannot make it or because you swapped a power previously you will receive no rewards and a ban from the next tournament (we can check in replays)
Please read these carefully!
- Be on time. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you are out.
- No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches, unless all parties agree to a rematch.
- Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
- Intentionally hindering or helping another player at the sacrifice of your own game is not permitted. Failure to abide by this will result from a ban from the next FFA tournament hosted.
- The moderators will review each case one by one thoroughly in all fairness. Moderators have authority to make any decision necessary in relation to this rule and other rules/situations deemed worthy of review. Once a decision is made, it’s final, and by signing up for this tournament, you agree to respect moderators decision in any of these situations.
- If you find a decision unfair or worthy of review, approach the hosting moderator(s) privately in DM. Those who decide to discuss it publicly will receive a warning to discontinue the conversation and go to DMs, and if unheeded they will be dealt with an appropriate punishment.
- Players who are banned from tournaments or game are not permitted to play in the tournament with an alternative account. Fail to abide by this rule will and can result in harsher punishments.
- Winner posts the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing
!lastmatch <username>where username is your username.
- The organization, being official staff, are always right and have the last word.
Use one of the following 3 ways to sign up:
- Write "I am in as
- Write "I am in as
~username~in #tournament-sign-ups in Discord.
- Send a private message to
You can pick your kit when confirming attendance if you have not chosen yet
Sign-up deadline: 2022-11-20T18:30:00Z
Confirmation deadline: 2022-11-20T18:00:00Z
Tournament start: 2022-11-20T19:00:00Z
By signing up, you automatically agreed to the rules above!
More gems for everyone from now on!
Every round of the tournament, everyone will receive 10 gems per round they pass through.
|First Place||Second Place||Third Place|
|0-19 Players*||+ 200||100||50|
|20-39 Players*||+ 300||200||100|
|40-59 Players*||+ 400||300||150|
|60+ Players*||+ 500||400||200|
Click to read
All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the Discord bot. After confirming your attendance you must show up in time, if you fail to do so you will get banned from the upcoming tournament(s).
Hope to see you all in the battlefield! Until then, happy curving!