[OFFICIAL] - All Powers Tournament / 23rd of March 2019 at 20:00 CET

officialtournament

[scottthecat] is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

cant make it anymore Cuz my father loves to make unplanned things…
GG owl triple champ

B-0-s-s is joining this tournament i have read the first post and agreed to it ingame user impatis#90154

FlameBoyChase is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Croxo11 is joining the tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

[TitasLTPro] is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

my username on curve fever is Deadpool but Deapool will be joining this tourament.Ihave read the first post and agree to it.

“[Stick] is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.”

kitos is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

[cr7] is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agreed to it.

[Knightmare] is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Lavivace is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

MrJakuza is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

FAZE_ninja is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it."`

Im ur papa is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

I am pleased that so many have registered so far. For organisational reasons the number of participants is limited to 120. If you register later, you can play if someone doesn’t show up.

Poonther is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Furtis is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it !

[Diddykong1078] is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

[LukHD]