[OFFICIAL] - All Powers Tournament / 23rd of March 2019 at 20:00 CET

officialtournament

gavdaddy69 is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

21shots is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Chris_Carp is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Scars is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it."

FetusDeletus is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

BAPIOLLAAT#39135 is joining this tornament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

DungeonButter is joining this tournament

How can I joining the tournament

25-Horsemen is joining the tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

one shot is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Hello Hyman,

If you want to join the tournament, just write your name of the game + β€˜β€™ is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it. β€˜β€™ ( If u don’t understand u can see the examples ).

Corrupt X is joining this tournament. ! have read the first post and agree to it

ohhh right thx :joy:

Agent 17 is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

[polarpleb] is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Petri is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

dont know if thats a dumb question, but how can i get on discord now when the tournament sign up is on the front page? :smile:

Press in icon next to icon NEWS on the top of the screen and then make an account on discord :wink:
I hope this will help u :blush:

Edit: When u will press the icon press connect

12savage and I agree to the first post as well

I NinjasHyper is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it