[OFFICIAL] - All Powers Tournament / 23rd of March 2019 at 20:00 CET

officialtournament

sign

:cfp: All Powers Tournament :cfp:

After a lot of feedback and wishes from the community, I decided to organize a tournament in March, which should appeal to everyone.
You can use any combination of modules/powers you want. Get your best modules ready. I’m looking forward to seeing you at the tour.

Line

Signup

You must signup by commenting: "[**INGAME USERNAME**] is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it."

UPDATE - READ 15/03/19 16:04 I am pleased that so many have registered so far. For organisational reasons the number of participants is limited to 120. If you register later, you can play if someone doesn’t show up.

Date and time

Signup deadline: 22/03/2019 at 20 : 00 CET
Tournament starting: 23/03/2019 at 20 : 00 CET

For organisational reasons the number of participants is limited to 120. If you register later, you can play if someone doesn’t show up.

Schedule

Powers allowed

All powers are allowed!

rules

Rules
  • I accept that the tournament is played with the game as it is. This including bugs and lag.
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • All rooms must be ranked, unless everyone agrees to play unranked.
  • Being on time is a must. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you won’t be able to join the tournament anymore.
  • Teaming is not allowed and all players involved will be punished.
  • Any player who signs up for a tournament and miss 2 tournaments in a row, without prior warning, will be banned from participating in the next tournament.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
  • You will respect the times mentioned on the schedule.
  • Unless stated otherwise by a tournament host, the winning player/team will post the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing "!match " followed by the match code (which can be found in your match history). not doing this = removal of 20% of the points in that match.
  • The organization, being official moderators and Hidden Monster Games representatives, are always right and have the last word.
  • I have read, understood and agree with the rules, as posted in this topic.

R%20S

Creation and settings
  • Time of creation: (see schedule)

• Name of the match: (see schedule)

• Password: (see schedule)

• All times are in Amsterdam time. That is GMT+1 or CET.

• Join the match/lobby at least 5 minutes in advance.

• Moderators will make sure no duplicate rooms are created.

prizes

• 0-19 players -->Champion Icon 200 gems (First place); 100 gems (Second Place); 50 gems (Third Place)

• 20-39 players -->Champion Icon 300 gems (First place); 200 gems (Second Place); 100 gems (Third Place)

• 40+ players --> Champion Icon 400 gems (First place); 300 gems (Second Place); 100 gems (Third Place)

Disclaimer

Summary

For all official curve fever tournaments General Tournament Disclaimer: All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup+reserve deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.) (People can be on the reserve list, this will be open for maximum 4 hours. After the signup deadline. In order of posts ,reserves can be added to the schedule if it doesn’t get effected.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the forum signup thread. [Additional]For Curve Fever 2, a user must have premium by the deadline of the signup.

Happy curving! Hoping to see you in the tournament and may the best player win!

OwI is in. (I agree to the post as well.)

@Owl and others

As we found there might be confusion we want people to add their ingame username aswell. Game and forum accounts are not connected so it could be that a player has a different name on the forum and ingame.

@theangelov [In game > theangelov] is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Maluku is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

I don’t think I can make this one. Sad :wink:

hohoho is joining the tournament. i have read the post and agree with (finally a tournament on saturday yayy, gj Line :slight_smile: )

the_hashtag is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Can you please make it before 20.3 or after 27.3?!..i am in england in this week :joy::grin:

England is great! I get 15 ms ping here which is pretty good :3

I am sorry but I am pretty limited on dates, so I wont be able to change it. I am sorry if you cannot take part.

yeah but i am there with the school and i won’t take my laptop with me so… :smile:

it just had to be on saturday :frowning:

aight. next time it is :stuck_out_tongue:

DAVID123 is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Ambroz37 (ambroz37 in game) is joining this tournament (as always… I join and I am last :joy:). I have read the first post and agree to it.

sarah2005meow is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

hohoho or owl gonna win this one cuz its all powers.

Okleksik is joining this tournament. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Richie and I agree to the first post

stellan is joining this tournament. He has read the first post and agrees to it so he will strike upon thee with furious vengence.