[OFFICIAL] - All modules tournament / 26th of August 2018 at 20:00 CEST

tournaments
officialtournament

ogarrogal is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

[ReelAntGaming] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

kompowiec is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Adrianarchie is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Jort is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Dusko99 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

MavMav is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

the_hashag is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Gremlin is joining this tournament. I have all the required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

dzul99 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Legolas is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agreed to it.

Mati073 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

MAAAAAV ! :joy:

Topic and signup closed. Everyone that signed up after 20:00 is on the reserve list.
Thank you and enjoy the tournament.

First CFPro Tournament! Won by Legolas and Hrvat