[OFFICIAL] - All modules tournament / 26th of August 2018 at 20:00 CEST

tournaments
officialtournament

Sure, as long ans people are not obnoqious and don’t distract the players I see no problem with spectatig matches. :upside_down_face:

No, I will neither be able to play nor to record.

Hurtle is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Geert2 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.".

Squidward is joining the tournament. I have all the stuff blah blah. I read the stuff too

“chasing dreams” is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

“[hohoho] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.”.

CEST is GMT+2 as far as I know.
And sorry, I can’t take part in that one. :’(

my nick in cfpro is “omri” too :slight_smile:

DarkLight is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it

queenagustina is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Penhad is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Nick is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Vathes is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Duckless is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

XCS is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Zed is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

BGER_Player is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Gemini is joining this tournament. I have all the required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it

blandjelly is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.