[OFFICIAL] - All modules tournament / 26th of August 2018 at 20:00 CEST

tournaments
officialtournament

Hrvat is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Clearly if players are allowed to use one module more than once, then everyone would only use laser as it gives you the highest chance of winning the tour. Switching modules should be a must, but then again you have another pain in the a** … having to check what modules each player used in all their games.

I would suggest prohibiting laser being used in this tour. It really wont give a chance for any other modules to be played.

If everyone uses laser, it’ll all balance out!

Maluku is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

"omri is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.".

Ozzzj is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

I’ll have to skip this one :frowning:

But glhf to you all!

DiaMaster is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agreed to it. :smiley:

So I changed the rule from all modules only once to just all modules allowed. I see your point @Legolas and that was my initial reasoning behind allowing modules to only be used once, however, I don’t want people with only 6 (or not enough) modules to feel excluded. Hope I’m making sense :smile:.

Btw if you have a better suggestion for the name … :eyes:

Firespace is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Wow legendary omri from cf3! I was hier in cf3.

thx :slight_smile:
i remember you
and now omri is no more legendary
omri is a noob

What’s your nick in cfpro? I am Dreams in cfpro.

Are rooms open to quiet spectators?

Nyziek is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Will you be able to record?

[44FrenchFries] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it. I can record final too

[Heya] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

oh dear… luckily this happens at a time when I can manage :grin:

:+1: