[OFFICIAL] - All modules tournament / 26th of August 2018 at 20:00 CEST

tournaments
officialtournament

sign
Hello curvers!

I am happy you are reading this post since…well… this is the first official Curve Fever Pro tournament! Before we had our football event during the world cup 2018 but now we will have a tournament like everyone knows it. The real deal. We hope that this will be a very fun event we can set up and get some feedback too! We also decided to give tournaments a more professional look with a few changes to give the feature what it deserves. We do not have a specific CFPro tournament moderator. Until that moment, different moderators will host the CFPro tournaments. This time it will be hosted by Faded/Alpha :slight_smile:

Signup
You must signup by commenting: "[YourName] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.".

Date and time
Signup deadline: 25/08/2018 at 20 : 00 CEST +1h reserve
Tournament starting: 26/08/2018 at 20 : 00 CEST

Schedule
Click here

Ships and modules allowed
Ships: Max lvl 4
Modules: All modules - you can use any modules during the entire tournament.
rules

• I accept that the tournament is played with the game as it is. This including bugs and lag.
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • Being on time is a must. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you won’t be able to join the tournament anymore.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
  • You will respect the times mentioned on the shedule.
  • The winning player/team will post the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - *not doing this = removal of 20% of the points in that match.
  • The organization, being official moderators and Hidden Monster Games representatives, are always right and have the last word.
  • I have read, understood and agree with the rules, as posted in this topic.

R%20S

• Time of creation: (see schedule)
  • Name of the match: (see schedule)
  • Password: (see schedule)
  • All times are in Amsterdam time. That is GMT+1 or CEST.
  • Join the match/lobby atleast 10 minutes in advance.
  • Moderators will make sure no duplicate rooms are created.

prizes

• 0-19 players --> 100 gems (First Place); 1500 coins (Second Place); 500 coins (Third Place)
  • 20-39 players --> 200 gems (First Place); 2000 coins (Second Place); 1000 coins (Third Place)
  • 40+ players --> 300 gems (First Place); 3000 coins (Second Place); 1500 coins (Third Place)

*(is the total amount of people that plays during the tournament)

Disclaimer

For all official curve fever tournaments General Tournament Disclaimer: All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup+reserve deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.) (People can be on the reserve list, this will be open for maximum 4 hours. After the signup deadline. In order of posts ,reserves can be added to the schedule if it doesn’t get effected.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the forum signup thread.[ Additional]For Curve Fever 2, a user must have premium by the deadline of the signup.

Happy curving! Hoping to see you in the tournament :smiley: May the best win!
Youtube final
Twitch Livestream

Alpha is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

No champion title and icon? I must say the amount of gems rewarded is fair - it’s a bummer tho that you don’t get any champ titles atm (I’m positive future ones will have them included). I personally rather wait another month where more people get word about it. By that time you should also be able to craft a beautiful golden :crown: for the winner. Idk it just feels rushed right now.

12217411 (A.K.A. Stardust) is joining the tourney. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agreed to it.

Nothing is rushed. What you describe is a feature which is not in the game. I have information if a champ icon and/or title will be in the game or not. This can take as you say a little longer. We do want to give the CFPro community a tournament.

I noticed people want to play tournaments. If we have to wait for the icons and titles, I would have to answer “when will there be a tournament” with “somewhere in the future”

It’s been asked a lot indeed, but what makes an official tournament “official” is the chance that one can win a title.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yo @Averazon, If someone wins the tournament, will they get a champ title when they come out in the future? eg. Say I win the tournament, if the champ badge came out in the future, would I also get the champ badge given I won an official tournament?

P.S this is purely an example - I don’t even think I can play this weekend :confused:

Also, this is a question for all the HMG crew, not just Averazon :stuck_out_tongue:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Dreams is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and i agree to it.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Kadziel is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and i agree to it.

I updated the “Prizes” section since there were some details missing :smiley:

Can we get an answer for the question owl asked?

GeraldFitz is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

We will keep track of people winning official tournaments and they will receive their feature (title,…) in the future.

p.peti is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

bambule is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and modules. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Would any of you mind if we allow modules to be used more than once? I just realized that currently, the tournament is not very beginner friendly. It’s just an idea, let me know how you feel about it. :thinking::thinking:

I would even prefer if you could just use whatever modules you want in a tournament, would be interesting to which combos will be chosen