[OFFICIAL] A Tournament. (30th july) 20:00 CEST

officialtournament

:information_source: Information

:cfp: Hello everyone! Let’s cut straight to the point and have a 8 FFA tournament, shall we?

:partying_face: This tour will be hosted by me and our new Tour mod @Isar :trigon: :confetti_ball:

:cfp: Game Settings

• Turrets off
  • Pick-Ups off
  • Room Unranked
  • 8 players ffa
  • Any powers

:memo: Signup

Use one of the following 3 possibilities to sign up!

• Write I am in as ~username~ under this post!
  • Write !signup ~username~ in the Discord channel #tournament-signups!
  • Send a private message to **hohoho#4050, Isar#5842, Karig#7777, Ivan.#6463, T1#9628, ** on Discord!
  • Or let one of the tournament organisers know in-game chat that you would like to play

:warning: Signup Deadline: 30 minutes before start of the tournament

:warning: Confirmation Deadline: Begins an hour before tournament start (19:00 CEST) and closes 15 minutes before (19:45 CEST)

:warning: Tournament Start: 2022-07-30T18:00:00Z
By signing up you automatically agree to the rules below!

:construction: Schedule

The tournament’s schedule can be found here 30 minutes prior to the start at 19:30 CEST

:trophy: PRIZES

First Place :1st_place_medal: Second Place :2nd_place_medal: Third Place :3rd_place_medal:
0-19 Players* :crown: + 200 :gem: 100 :gem: 50 :gem:
20-39 Players* :crown: + 300 :gem: 200 :gem: 100 :gem:
40-59 Players* :crown: + 400 :gem: 300 :gem: 150 :gem:
60+ Players* :crown: + 500 :gem: 400 :gem: 200 :gem:

Amount of players mentioned is the amount that is starting in the first round. (Prizes might still change)

:no_entry: RULES

Please read these carefully!
Timing
  • Be on time. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you are out.
Game
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
  • Intentionally hindering or helping another player at the sacrifice of your own game is not permitted. Failure to abide by this will result from a ban from the next FFA tournament hosted.
  • The moderators will review each case one by one thoroughly in all fairness. Moderators have authority to make any decision necessary in relation to this rule and other rules/situations deemed worthy of review. Once a decision is made, it’s final, and by signing up for this tournament, you agree to respect moderators decision in any of these situations.
  • If you find a decision unfair or worthy of review, approach the hosting moderator(s) privately in DM. Those who decide to discuss it publicly will receive a warning to discontinue the conversation and go to DMs, and if unheeded they will be dealt with an appropriate punishment.
  • Players who are banned from tournaments or game are not permitted to play in the tournament with an alternative account. Fail to abide by this rule will and can result in harsher punishments.
Results
  • Winner posts the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing !lastmatch <username> where username is your username.
Moderation
  • The organization, being official moderators, are always right and have the last word.

:bell:DISCLAIMER

Click to read

All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the Discord bot. After confirming your attendance you must show up in time, if you fail to do so you will get banned from the upcoming tournament(s).

:speaking_head: Organization Team

Organization

Hope to see you in the tournament! Until then, Happy Curving!

I will NOT be there due to the fact that I will be on vacation.

I am in as JimCorleone

I am in as Medion

I am in as sfumeggiante

I’m in as Krmal or ProZCraZy

I am in as BeforeMrF

I am in as A.T.

3 more spots left!
There will be reserves list once these 3 spots are filled up.

Alright, we have 40 players now.
Anyone signing up now will be placed on the reserves or will replace players who signs out.
First comes first serves basically.

I’m in as Sven

I’m in as Bantonaut

@Sven @Bantonaut
both of you will be replaced in reserves atm unless players signs out or aren’t showing up

Unless we get 5 more players, we can add in an extra room

Im in as Mikiszum69

Pulling out, can not make it

We’re most likely going to use 48 player schedule, so anyone signing up from now on will be on reserve list.
First comes first servers.

I am in as Intra

im in as Death