[OFFICIAL] 3rd-Year-Anniversary Tournament - 28/11/2021 - 20:00 CET

officialtournament

Official Tournament: 3-Year-Anniversary Tournament – 28/11/2021 – 20:00 CEST

Hi all! :pentagon: I’m excited to be back and we are super pumped to celebrate the 3rd year of official tournaments. :tada: This tournament will be an 8 FFA Random Powers tour, but with a twist. The rounds will be played with the combos each moderator chooses. :cfp: Information about which modules being used will be released in the schedule, 30 minutes before tour start.

:cfp: Game Settings

• 8 player FFA
  • Level 48 account required
  • Powers are chosen for each round
  • Pickups off
  • Turrets off
  • Unranked rooms

:boom: General Rules:

• Both powers must be equipped even if you don’t use them.
  • Powers must be equipped in the same order as written on the schedule.
Example

If a combo is one shot & jump, one shot must be equipped in the front and jump in the back.

• Alternate powers are provided but can only be used if you haven’t unlocked the required powers. The alternate power used, if needed, must match the power it’s replacing. You cannot use an alternate power that was meant for the back to replace the required front power that you don’t have.
  • If you have alternate accounts, you must use the account with the most powers unlocked.
  • As mentioned above, your account must be level 48. If it isn’t, you may enter the tournament however, if you don’t have the main set of powers or the alternate set of powers unlocked, you must equip no powers for that round.
  • Lastly, in order to make it as fair as possible, because moderators chose these powers, any moderator that chooses to play would not be eligible for the crown.

:memo: Signup

Use one of the following 3 possibilities to sign up!

• Write I am in as ~username~ under this post.
  • Write I am in as ~username~ in the Curve Fever Pro discord server channel #tournament
  • Send a private message to Roxie#5323, Rynx#0071, Karig#7777 or Chemistry#6757 on Discord.

Or let one of the tournament organisers know in-game chat that you would like to play! :cfp:

:stop_sign: Signup deadline: :bangbang: 1 hour before tournament start (19:00 CET)

:large_orange_diamond: Confirmation deadline::bangbang: Begins an hour before tournament start (19:00 CET) and closes 20 minutes before (19:40 CET)

:white_check_mark: Tournament start: 2021-11-28T19:00:00Z

Note: By using any of the above ways to sign up, you automatically agree to the rules below.

:checkered_flag: Confirming Attendance

Details

You can confirm attendance through the following ways:

• Curve Fever Pro server through the server bot
  • On this forum post
  • By private messaging one of the tournament staff members listed

:construction: Schedule

:trophy: Rewards

First Place :1st_place_medal: Second Place :2nd_place_medal: Third Place :3rd_place_medal:
0-19 Players* :crown: + 200 :gem: 100 :gem: 50 :gem:
20-39 Players* :crown: + 300 :gem: 200 :gem: 100 :gem:
40-59 Players* :crown: + 400 :gem: 300 :gem: 150 :gem:
60+ Players* :crown: + 500 :gem: 400 :gem: 200 :gem:

Amount of players mentioned is the amount that is starting in the first round. (Prizes might still change)

:no_entry: Rules

Please read these carefully!
Timing
  • Be on time. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you are out.
  • Any player who signs up but fails to come will be banned from participating in the next tournament.
Game
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • Teaming is not allowed and all players involved will be punished.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
Results
  • Winner posts the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing !lastmatch <username> where username is your username.
Moderation
  • The organization, being official moderators and Hidden Monster Games representatives, are always right and have the last word.

:bell:Disclaimer

Click to read

All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the ways mentioned in this announcement. After confirming your attendance you must show up in time, if you fail to do so you will get banned from the upcoming tournament(s).

:speaking_head: Organization Team

Hosts: @RealRoxie, @Rynx
Helpers: @Gremlin, @Karig

Happy Curving and hope to see you on the 28th! :trigon:

I’m in as Isar

I remember when I signed up on my 1st tour. It was the 2 year anniversary one. Gl to all on tour
(Plus idk if ill be able to enter)

Thank you for the well wishes and I hope you’ll be able to make it! :smile:

I might sweat the game again, but i’ll prob lose cuz of the balance changes and being rusty

Thought this was normal FFA I’m not in lol
let me know when u make normal FFA

Haha 6 player any powers? Yeah those are nice but when it’s chosen powers it’s more even for everyone

I am in as Fonburg.

Im in as Xtrachip

As an update, we have 30+ participants signed up! :trigon: Max is 48 before you’re put on reserve list, so if you’re wanting to play, now is the time to join :smile:

im in as IPBANNED

im in as Domnic

Im in as POISENIVY

I am in as Deiw

I am in as Jeri

I am in as ZenoXsys

Schedule is live! :trigon: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GcSC8vNuuP8Zff93k5ODHF9d7nicTzNPwmp3zLUvVLI/edit?usp=sharing

I’m in as Waky