We are excited in bringing back a classic to the tournament scene with the Save Your Buddy concept in a 3 vs. 3 format.
How this works
1 player of each team will be a defender where they are only permitted to use blue powers only.
The other 2 players must attack the opponent’s defender as the defender’s points only counts, therefore attacker’s points do not matter.
- It is allowed to switch defender each game.
- The Shield power is banned, as it can steal points, therefore reducing competitive integrity.
- 6 players
- FFA game mode
- Unranked rooms
- Turrets off
- Pickups off
Use one of the following 4 ways to sign up:
- Write “My team is in as
player 2, and
- Type in the #tournament-sign-up channel on Discord “My team is in as
player 2, and
- Send a private message to
Voytec#9358on Discord with your team.
- Let one of the tournament organisers know in-game that you want to participate with your team.
Tournament start time: 2023-04-02T18:00:00Z
Confirmation deadline:: 2023-04-02T18:00:00Z
By signing up, you automatically agree to the rules below!
Please read these carefully!
- Be on time. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you are out.
- No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches, unless all parties agree to a rematch.
- Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
- Intentionally hindering or helping another player at the sacrifice of your own game is not permitted. Failure to abide by this will result from a ban from the next WC event hosted.
- The moderators will review each case one by one thoroughly in all fairness. Moderators have authority to make any decision necessary in relation to this rule and other rules/situations deemed worthy of review. Once a decision is made, it’s final, and by signing up for this tournament, you agree to respect moderators decision in any of these situations.
- If you find a decision unfair or worthy of review, approach the tournament crew privately in DM. Those who decide to discuss it publicly will receive a warning to discontinue the conversation and go to DMs, and if unheeded they will be dealt with an appropriate punishment.
- Players who are banned from tournaments or game are not permitted to play in the tournament with an alternative account. Fail to abide by this rule will and can result in harsher punishments.
- Winner posts the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing
!lastmatch <username>where username is your username.
- The organization, being official staff, are always right and have the last word.
Gems for all! Every round of an event, everyone will receive 10 gems per round.
Every round of the tournament, everyone will receive 10 gems per round they pass through.
|First Place||Second Place||Third Place|
|0-19 Players*||+ 200||100||50|
|20-39 Players*||+ 300||200||100|
|40-59 Players*||+ 400||300||150|
|60+ Players*||+ 500||400||200|
Click to read
All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the Discord bot. After confirming your attendance you must show up in time, if you fail to do so you will get banned from the upcoming tournament(s).
Players who signs up but fails to show up will result in a warn. If continued, a punishment may be set from the next tournament onwards.
We hope to see you in the tournament, until then, happy curving!