Odd lines in front of the leaf spaceship

Hi.

leaf

As Leaf, I feel deeply offended to notice that the leaf spaceship has two odd lines in front of it.
Once I saw it, my person broke down into small little pieces. I can’t manage to sleep for 3 days.
My doctor said I’ve got strong anxiety because of it.

Please. Help me and help the leaf spaceship community by fixing this bug.
WE are the core of the community. If this won’t be fixed with the next update, our leaf spaceship gang will overthrow the leadership of CFP.
This will be my first and last warning.
Thank you.

Those lines can happen with every ship.

I see you try to fool us, Line a.k.a the quisling traitor.
Here is the proof.

leaf2

NO LINES IN FRONT OF THIS SHIP.

Next game, I’ll speedzap you at every round. I have no pity.

Believe me they r there. With some colors you see them more with some less. Orange for example has a really thin line of orange in front of it. Candy has one on the side of it.

Srsly? :joy: i guess this is off topic and not really professional

Pretty hard to spot, but it is there. This is on my standard settings i think you might see it even more on low res.
Unbenannt

Well, if it’s off-topic, don’t continue that discussion(look at me continuing it by saying this)…besides, I think Leaf was joking.

Anyways, I do agree that it occurs with other ships as well. I’ve seen it before.

It was kinda offesive … so i thought i should mention it, even if he was joking :joy:

Hey dude, of course I was jocking Im not a jerk :smiley:
Everything was ironic. I thought I didnt have to mention it ^^
Dont feel offended, really.
We are on a game. We are playing a game where we are supposed to be space soldiers, kind of. I just was playing my role! :ship:
Instead of posting a boring topic to show a bug, I prefered to turn it into something a bit funnier. :slight_smile:

Peace.

I was playing my role as well :joy: the poor lil baby pilot not having a good ship :joy:

You do realize that you mentioning it was:

If you considered that offensive, then why are you hypocritically calling Leaf “not professional”? Assuming you were him, wouldn’t he find that offensive too?

Next game, I’ll speedzap you at every round. I have no pity.

Lol

Given that he was a lil trolling i dont think so :joy:

But we shouldnt spam this with offtopic stuff.
The bug is there and needs some attention, even if other bugs should have a higher priority