New Tournament Moderator - Line

tournament

Hi there,

It’s-a me, Mario. Jk :joy: But I am Italian. :pizza:

Anyways, now to the actual topic of this article. As some people have noticed, the January tournament was organized by @Robt44 (thx :heart: it was awsome) because our hero @Owl sadly had to step down.
I’m happy to announce that next month I’ll be taking on the role of Tournament Moderator in Curve Fever Pro :cfp:.

I’ve been an active member of this community since about 2012. I started playing the offline version of this game with some friends on a single PC. After playing CF2 and CF3 for a long time (some of you may remember me as Südtirol) I switched to cfpro. Since the offline version, I’ve met a lot of new people in the game, who I can now proudly call my friends :heart_eyes:.

I hope we can have fun together in the future tournaments :joy:. Because that’s what this game is all about.

If you have suggestions or wishes for future tournaments or similar events, send me a message here, on discord or directly in the game-chat.

CF Pro: Line (forum and in-game)
Discord: Line #2727

Welcome to the team Line!

Welcome signore Line, looking forward to seeing your first cfpro tournament (no pressure) XD!

Welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw i beated you line so as welcome gift, i have to say you lose your bet so No candy Cane for 2 week hehe

Thx, everyone :joy: … a bet is a bet :candy::no_entry_sign:

Good to see that you now work for the gucci gang

Mods im joining yall next!

welcome to the team again, hope you will do great tournaments (no only time bomb tour plz)

Only trigger laser ofc :joy:
I’ll call it the santa tour :santa:

I see what you did there (╭☞σ ͜ʖσ)╭☞

Noticed how far do the tournament mods go? A recipe for success is to become one and snatch a win :wink:

Welcome to the team! it’s going to be awesome having you with us.

cool beans!

I wish :joy: but i kinda stopped trying haha got sick of getting second and third

Line you are my idol. Gl!

Oh yeah yeah

oh no no

Congrats line. :wink: