New skins?

You should make a dinosaur skin because I love dinosaurs

what type of skins should the make :

(comment below)

they should make a cat skin (i would pay for this)
Edit: im not a furry i swear lol

The skin the developers should make is…
Is…
You’re almost there!
I think you won’t see it!
Why would I tell you that?
Fine, it’s getting boring…
I don’t know what skins should be made, I’m not an expert at this, there should definitely be some new skins!
Thanks for your time reading this! :wink:
Also, please don’t consider this as spam, I just wanted to make some people smile at this weekday! (:

I think we have the poop skin, so next we need the invisible skin which makes ur ship look like a cf2 curve.

#cf2remastered

good no furrys i is surronded at school by them

Skins I’d like maybe to see:

• A magical glittery skin with twinkly stars coming off your ship
  • A glowing green slime radioactive toxic ooze kinda skin
  • An electric blue lightning kind of one with sparks coming of your ship (think sparkler trails)
  • A dirty, dusty kind of rugged tyre track one
  • Some sort of spider web one with skittering spider legs on the ship to ick me right out

There should be a skin for Champions. Only Champions should be allowed to get it and it should be pretty special.

There should be a thing like Rocket League’s reward system where whatever rank you are at a certain time, you get a special skin. So after like every certain amount of months, every emerald gets an emerald skin, or every grandmaster gets a special grandmaster skin, but they get better in quality as you get higher in ranks.

An invisible skin, GREAT idea :joy:

what about a magival pony flying through the sky skin
or a dino :frowning_face: but i love dinos too :smile:

What about orange space skin like this one
com-126784

I’m from Croatia, and this is our lovely skin:

Nice!
In my opinion, each Battle Pass should include at least 1 country flag skin. Also, in the summer, there should be some country skins on sale, too! :wink:

Similar to this a skin for reaching GM would be nice, u dont rly get rewarded for climbing as the only thing u get is a mediocre border that people confuse for gold rank lol

You were bulding suspense!

More ideas:
zipper:

thunder:

road:

rails:

jungle:

What if we create our own desired skin,i’d pay a lot for it,through certain patterns we could make it,haha.

So much potential for new skins

i think a pencil skin would fit easily with the ship being the tip of the pencil, we could also have a skin

Another skin that would be cool would be like a lava skin

Yes. Something like coustum brushes in Adobe Ilustrator.

Thunder!!!