Hello CurveFever Pro Community!
As you may have known, some of our moderator team have left us but now is your opportunity to apply to fill those positions!
We are looking for new moderators to fill the following roles:
- 2 x Community & Game Moderator
If you are passionate about Curve Fever and want to contribute to something bigger than yourself come join our team!
Here’s what you will be responsible for ↓
Community & Game Moderator:
You’ll be on the lookout for cheaters, flagged messages and broadly keeping the community conformed to the general community and user guidelines. You report to the Lead Moderator. When you see someone throwing racial slurs, harassing users, or generally anything that is not in line with our guidelines, you’re not afraid to act in keeping with the moderator guidelines, to make our community a better place.
The aforementioned role is responsible for:
- Managing the community forum and Discord.
- Communicating with the players, users, staff, and everyone in between.
- Monitoring and handling reports and flagged messages.
- Helping out staff with the support helpdesk.
- Monitoring in-game chat when playing.
All aforementioned roles require the following:
- Professional proficiency in the English language.
- A developed moral compass.
- Effective communication skills.
- Teamwork and problem-solving capabilities.
- Being able to stay calm under pressure, with a neutral and objective outlook.
- Have enough time available to be involved in the community.
- Be able to communicate with the team on a regular basis over Discord.
- And, last but not least, you’re familiar with Curve Fever and excited to become a vital part of what keeps the community ticking.
Here’s what we’re offering:
Of course, you’d like to get something out of it. We hear you. All roles require a different level of dedication, which require different compensation structures. The details will be hashed out later, but here’s the least of what you can expect:
- Curve Fever Pro in-game currency, monthly.
- The chance to gain work experience in an active, demanding and varied community.
How to apply
If you are 16+ years old and you think you are the right person for one of these roles, we want to hear from you. Here’s what you do to apply:
- Write us a short(!) cover (motivation) letter
- Include your CV - We’d like to know who the person behind the username is
- Include your usernames (forums, in-game and Discord)
- Send an email to [email protected] that includes the above. Make sure the subject line includes the following: “Moderator application: [write the role you’re applying for, here]”.
Please send in your application before Friday 4th of June at 11.59 p.m (CEST).
The Lead Moderator (me) and the other moderators will go over all applications personally. After the deadline ends, we will get in touch with who we’d like to continue talks with. Go ahead and take your shot because it might be you.
Good luck and looking forward to hearing from you!