New leagues

in case people wonder, these are the new league badges:

Losing Elo?

It would be nice if we could either choose what the symbol inside the box is, or even just have a grandmaster badge inside it.

Some people who maybe have “the” or “(” at the beginning have even weirder things than me

Thx for sending… now I know what colors mean xD

OMG, y’all put the paper badge as well!
Guess I need that one!

Can I ask when is what arena in game (gold…)? Is it about how many players from each league r playing or what? THX for answering :smiley:

if there are 50% or more gms, it is a gm arena

else it is the average rank points the players have

Ok thx :smiley:

Honestly, looking good, but why is the division order reversed?

The more stars the cooler :joy: wouldn’t u agree

the more stars the better the player is (makes sense right)

and then it is also easier to simply count the stars. So I am Diamond 4 (as I have 4 stars) and @XCS is Bronze 1 (as he has 1 star)

…wait, you still have paper? LMAO.

Anyway, you should make the diamond+ borders cooler (master border just looks weird). Like, actually add something interesting to them.

Also, I can’t figure out how to change my avatar. Is it disabled for now?

Overall, pretty nice update. I haven’t looked that much at the buffs/nerfs, but scatter doesn’t suck again :smiley:

They kind of look like the kind of badges you’d see off of podiums or from a certain type of RPG video game.

What is purple?

purple is master league. Its just that because the only players who have master level rank are grandmasters you can’t see anyone with masters league for the moment.

Diamond’s stars should be gold IMO.

why isnt there stars to paper?

Really? This is the first I’ve heard of this, although I’m curious now, haven’t seen the badge of anyone with a symbol first letter. What did they look like?

Im more curious to see who ones gonna surpass platinum 5 ,in cf3 there were like 5-10 players that attained that insane goal :joy:,lel forgot there aren’t daily bonus points :joy:

@Paul_21cl when you are 1900, you are over the maximum, so i did :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, how can one get a star with a GM badge?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌐■-■

(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)