Mobile Website Spinning

I have an iPhone XR and I tried to open up curve fever on safari but was greeted with the whole page spinning non-stop when I go into landscape mode. Like it doesn’t know which way is up. I know mobile isn’t totally 100% supported, but I just wanted to inform you guys about this.

Chat missing scrollbar, spinning window and irritating sound
Wtf is this?!?!?!?!?! (Screen spinning around)

This has been happening to me every day since 1 month I believe. I play on safari (on MacBook Air) and it keeps spinning too. So I have to refresh 2 or 3 times and then it’s fixed (when I open the cfpro page for the first time).
When I try to open a replay game, it keeps spinning too, and no matter how much I refresh the page, I can’t make it stop.

It has happened to me and my friends a couple of times now.

Does somebody has an idea that could help us?

I suggest you just refresh the page if you get that glitch. Or open a new tab.

Yeah, of course I always refresh the page (more than once bc it happens 5 times before a refresh actually works) but it’s just annoying.
So I would like to know if someone can actually come up with a solution? :slight_smile:

• the refresh for the replays do not work. I still keep spinning…

it happens all the time so i only play on my computer now :woman_shrugging:t2:

Lmao I had the same experience, it made me dizzy af

I could definitely make people dizzy by just uploading a vid of this
Thing for 10 hours :joy:

@nobody @anja @Xightz @Cauchy could you guys tell me what device and browser and os you are playing on when this happens?

iphone 6, safari and ios 12.2 i think

MacBook Air + macOS Mojave (v. 10.14.4) and I play on Safari.
I have not tried on my iPhone tho…

iPad - iOS 12.1.1, safari and chrome, but I mostly play on safari.

its probably a safari thing

Ye I’m kinda with you here

If it can help, when I refresh the page until it doesn’t spin anymore, it shows me the last update info (the pop-up you get the first time you log after an update), even if it’s not the first time I log after the update.
Maybe it helps the dev to understand the bug… :slight_smile:

Samsung galaxy S8, android idk what version, chrome
But I think refreshing solved the problem, I don’t know what I did to be honest. I got dizzy and probably turned it off :joy:

Hello,

I have found some bugs when playing in Safari on a Mac. I have not seen them reported before except from one, which is that the window starts spinning if you refresh the page. It does this every time. In order to get rid of the spinning window I have to close the current tab and open a new one. Looks like this;

ezgif-1-3dac931d6764

The second bug is since yesterdays update, I can’t scroll. The chat-window has no scrollbar and it can’t be scrolled with arrows or mousepad.

The third bug has been here as long as I can remember. When I play fullscreen, the computer uses the same sound as when the window is not focused. Can bee seen in the video below.

Thank you all for reporting the bug! The developers will be looking into this :slight_smile:
In the meantime, enjoy this :wink:

Fidget Spinner XD