Meet the mods - Interview with Ozzzj

interview

Helluw Curve Fever community!

Since the moderator team has grown for the past time, it sounds like the right time to get to know the mods a little better! This is an interview about someone watching you very closely every day… on the forum…in-game chat…discord. It is the one and only… fireworks Ozzzj

THE INTERVIEW

Name: Oskar
Where does your desktop live: In Poland
When did you join the team: around 18 july
What is your function: I’m a defender! I defend against chat trolls, I have a big button for banning :smiley:

1. Tell us a little more about you!

My name is Oskar, I like sport very much. I trained muay thai, brazilian ju-jitsu, generally mma. After some time I switched to the gym, I’ve been training for almost a year, I stopped now because I’m getting a driving license and I do not have time. I am studying in the direction of a driver-mechanic, with extended metrology and welding. In my free time I listen to music and I play games, on weekends I meet with friends and talk with them in pub. Privately, I focus on personal development. I try to be a better version of myself, mentally and physically, every year.

2. Anything cool or crazy you wanna share? :wink:

My photo, taken this morning :smiley:

Click for top secret image

3. How familiar are you with Curve Fever? Did you play since the start of CF2 or did you stop by later?

I’ve been playing for almost 4 years, I played all parts of curve fever. From what I remember, I played in the third part of the month after starting, and in the curve fever pro on the same day or the next. I am a very active player, but I had monthly breaks.

4. What made you decide to apply for the moderator team?

I saw that there was an open recruitment, I thought - hell, why not make an application? I wanted to contribute to the creation of one of my favorite games.

5. What’s the best thing about the community?

Everyone knows each other here! (at least most) Feels like in a big family, maybe not everyone loves each other, but everyone knows each other.

6. With all this in mind, we must know your favorite song!

That’s everything for todays post! Be sure to stay tuned for more interviews :smiley: If you want to join the community feel free to do so on Discord :blush: Thank you Ozzzj for telling us a little more about yourself <3

discord1-1494780898_lrg

Who are the moderators and what do they do?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Next one with @anja please :stuck_out_tongue:

:thinking:

@Ozzzj omg that song :heart:

Ozzzj my polish friend ;*