Meet the mods - Interview with Averazon

interview

Helluw Curve Fever community!

Since the moderator team has grown for the past time, it sounds like the right time to get to know the mods a little better! This is an interview about someone that is always around and pretends to have no life. He does a bit of everything and isn’t afraid of the banhammer! It’s ya boi Averazon

THE INTERVIEW

Name: Matthias
Where does your desktop live: Land of waffles aka Belgium
When did you join the team: February 2018
What is your function: Protector of the banhammer, Guard of the inner and outerspace. El Lead Moderator

1. Tell us a little more about you!

Well as you guessed I am Averazon, hai :sunglasses: … In my daily live I study communication management. Besides all the studying I mostly do mountain biking. Music has been a big part of my life, I often listen to different genres when gaming. You could say I’m more an introvert but when I am around people I appreciate you’ll soon find the Ave-Troll mode haha.

2. Anything cool or crazy you wanna share? :wink:

People often troll me. I used to have this badass skype profile picture with sunglasses… that meme never faded away haha… Although I must admit, it does look cool :smirk:

Don't click this

3. How familiar are you with Curve Fever? Did you play since the start of CF2 or did you stop by later?

I started begin-mid 2014 with being a DJ at CurveRadio. I played a lot of CF2 back that time. I played CF3 from start to finish and saw how Curve Fever Pro developed itself. You could say I am a dinosaur haha.

4. What made you decide to apply for the moderator team?

After spending about 2 - 2.5 years at CurveRadio I wanted to get involved more with the game itself. I took some time off and noticed open applications. (Along with Sam and Skeilah <3 ) I got selected for Lead mod. I love interacting with people, when gaming kicks in it’s totally my subject :smiley: I’m still as hyped as when I started, I love the team and the community.

5. What’s the best thing about the community?

This is a very close and helpful community. A large amount of players are good friends. I always valued strong friendly feelings in a community where you could be yourself in any way. That’s exectually what I can find here. Learning from different walks in life remains inspiring, for others and yourself.

6. With all this in mind, we must know your favorite song!

That’s everything for todays post! Be sure to stay tuned for more interviews :smiley: If you want to join the community feel free to do so on Discord :blush: Thanks to myself for telling a little more about myself lol

discord1-1494780898_lrg

Who are the moderators and what do they do?

How was interviewing yourself? Did you expect such answers? :smiley:

I had difficulties with a few questions… :confused: