Introducing your new Community Manager!

Hello, lovely community!

The past six months have been awesome. As the Curve Fever Community Manager, I have had the privilege to pick up where our devs left off and shape this community into a place where you can go and be sure to have a good time. There’s a lot of work left undone, but we’re getting there, and I am super proud to have gone on this journey with you.

However, I will soon move on and will start working as a Producer elsewhere in the game industry. Tuesday, May 22nd will be my last day at Hidden Monster Games. If you, for whatever outlandish reason, want to keep track of my shenanigans, then find me on Twitter.

Which brings me to the next Community Manager at Hidden Monster Games. I’m super excited to introduce @NoFlavor as your new Community Manager! She is awesome, a fanatic curver and a great Community Manager to take the Curve-helm.

I’ll be online for the next week or so. As far as goodbyes go, I have but one thing to say: be good, and be good at it. :heart:

Peace

Hello World!

Bye :stuck_out_tongue:

It has been awesome to work with you for the little time I have been in the moderators team. I have learned a lot from you during this short period and it’s sad seeing you go. You did a great job as community manager and I may speak for the community if I say we’re proud of that.

I am whising you all the best with your new adventure! Don’t be a stranger, you must say hello from time to time! :smiley:

Thank you for everything <3

At the same time, a big welcome to @NoFlavor ! I am sure you’ll do an awesome job and I am looking forward to work with you :slight_smile:

We lose a The Room fan and gain a Don’t Starve one.
A fine deal

Thanks for all the good work you have done the last months Kevin, you will be missed for sure! :heart:
And welcome to the team @NoFlavor, I’m sure you will do great work (good pressure hihi)!

Hahaha, what a story Mark

It was really nice with you @KevWatch , come play with us sometimes :slight_smile:
Also welcome @NoFlavor , i hope you become a good Curve Fever Community Manager as the last one :rocket:

good wishes for u @KevWatch in your new projects, cf community surely gonna miss u xd

we will see about that