Introduce Yourself

i just noticed this topic so i will present myself as other,

So my real name is Max, im 13 years old and i lives in the lost country of Canada, i started playing cf3 since the start, when i was a noob my idol was @Vathes ( when i finally beat him i was so happy c: ). A few month before cf3 dies (R.I.P best cf game) i got top 1 for 30 sec. and becaming officialy the youngest top 1. Then, as many player i started playing cf pro and i tought it was shit game, but now its my favorite game (ofc not ahead of cf3)

best player who still playing: @Owl

best player of all time: @Legolas

best combo: Lasr and trigger

goal in the game: reach legolas (244 more pts!!)

best rank: 1864, top 4 (actual rank)

best friends: @Paul_21cl and @Caracoleh767

Thought your idol.was ekko😂

Both but no one cfp player know ekko

New to Curve Fever Pro or already a regular player? Whatever the case may be, this is where all of you lovely curvers can say "Hi":wave: and introduce yourselves to the community!

SO HI IM Gameknight im lev 16 and i’m tryin to lev up more this game is quite addicting and everyone at my school plays it SORTA

IM JUST SAYIN HI PEOPLES SO HI

Hi :smile:

I am Ianice… I am playing Curvefever about 3 months now and I really enjoy it.
So, I am 23 Years old, living in Germany and currently doing my bachelors in life sciences.

The thing I like the most in curvefever is actually the community, everyone is so nice, and I like the Vibe and that you can just say Hi in the lobby and someone replies friendly… Also the tournaments are great, and the game itself of course.

So See you on the curve :laughing:,

Ianice

This “peoples” looks so funny. You should say hi to a dictionary :wink: Sorry for being a badass but i just hate spelling errors like these.

Name: Dominik
Accounts: Dreams in cfpro, hier in cf3
Highest rank: top 1 (for 1 or 2 games)
Most powerful combo: speed and zap
Best player: Hrvat
The biggest toxic: Xaran
I started playing in Semptember 2017.
Btw hier is not my acc xD My polish friend gaves me this acc when i started playing.

kk but one thing that should in my opinion is the energy thing its so annoying

New to Curve Fever Pro or already a regular player? Whatever the case may be, this is where all of you lovely curvers can say "Hi":wave: and introduce yourselves to the community!

I just wanted to get to know about this place and say hi :grinning::sunglasses:

Um, where do y’all get these? Welcome to CF!!!

Hi m8 :wink: nice to meet you. Probably mods are going to delete this post tho, there already is a welcome topic :joy:

Hi! Nice to meet you bro! :wave:

Or they just move it to the welcome topic, we are not savages! :joy:

Idk about that :thinking: everyone can be savage from time to time

edit: we are not complete savages!

hi im theTCHF i never introduced myself lol i go by T (you can call me this) i am 15 and i live in Texas

Hi my name is Spitfire. I’m just a average Curve Fever Pro player who grinds everyday.

hi im your average @nobody

How about you (as a creator of this topic) introduce yourself? :smiley:

Hello, my name is Joshua, I love video games of all type. I have been playing since last month…