I Am Resigning

Hello,

I will try to make this as short as possible. Today is my 1 year anniversary becoming a moderator, and I have had much fun with this community as it has been quite the ride, but as many of you know I have not been around as of late, and the reason for this is that I no longer have time for such a job hence I am officially stepping down as a moderator for HMG and Curve Fever. I think that the community deserves a moderator who cares for the community and can be active more than me now.

I have also been working on going to college and furthering my education as a student along with doing a good deal of volunteer work for my local organizations… With that being said, I hope to further my knowledge and build connections to get a job straight out of college.

I will still be online in Discord if you ever want to talk. [ Not that most of you ever talked to me ever but the offer is still there.] I might occasionally pop in in-game but it will be less often.

To the Developer team.

You have done such a good job developing a game(s) that appeals to all kinds of audiences. Curve Fever Pro being developed is the main reason I joined your family, and I still think that it has extreme potential to be even better in the upcoming years!

I want to thank you for this opportunity!

Keep up the good work!

P.S.

• @Rojoss looks like you win this one. :joy: Its been fun playing with your code.

• @noflavor its been fun singing for you.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: #fishy_song #sad_mod_song #cfp_update_song #the_songs_i_never_released

To the Moderator team.

It has been a pleasure working with such a good team over the last year. I know we had our ups and downs, but looking back on this past year, the overall outcome was good and definitely outweighed the bad things that have happened.

One of the highlights of being on this team was all the random videos.:joy:

• @Ozzzj Stay weird my friend, and be careful what you watch on Google Chrome. :smirk:

• @Anja It has been fun running the tournaments with you, keep up all your great work.:wink: P.S I still have that meme

• @the_hashtag We never talked my friend, but wish you all the best.:joy:

• @ItsTheRealMath I’m sure you’ll get the hang of this mod thing soon.

• @CarnageFX Keep up the effort and enthusiasm for cf2 your tournaments have been great!

• @theangelov Keep practicing, your concerts were great!

• @line You beast! it has been great working with you!

• @Averazon your crab rave got annoying after a few months, but I will miss getting harassed in voice chat.:crab::stuck_out_tongue: #PLULULUL

To the players.

You may think that it very easy to be a moderator, but there’s a lot going on behind the scenes and constant decisions being made. Please keep in mind all that the moderators do to make this game the best it can be. We work for free and could be spending our time on many other various projects in our real lives. It gets very deterring to moderate this game hearing all the negative thoughts on myself and the other moderators. Remember we are people behind the screen too.

keep curving, having fun and God bless!

Robt44

Sad to read you are leaving the team. You have been a great moderator and I am happy for you that you now focus on the real important things! I shall miss the plululu tho :confused:
Make sure to stop by sometime, don’t be a stranger :wink:

It was great having you on the team! :heart:
And it was fun having you try and break the code and find exploits haha :upside_down_face:
Best of luck withe everything!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

You were a great moderator who was here from the very beginning. (like me)
I wish you success in life!
I’ll miss you (no homo :heart:)

Sad that you leave Rob :cry: wish u all the best and dont forget to say hi if u see me in game :joy: … p.s.: dont dare to target me with an alt acc :joy: