Hello World!

As you probably already know form Kevin’s announcement, I’m Andreea (NoFlavor), the new Community and Marketing Manager at Hidden Monster Games.

First of all I want to thank Kevin for the fantastic job he has done so far with building such a great community, and to the team at Hidden Monster Games for the warm welcome. As a gamer myself it is incredibly exciting to be part of the future of Curve Fever Pro especially when working with such an amazing team. Some of my favorites games (besides CFP) are Don’t Starve, League of Legends and Limbo.

Feel free to PM me on Discord if you’ve got any questions and as for any in-game issues, send them at [email protected].

It’s really nice to meet you all and I’m looking forward to working with the awesome Curve Fever community!

Best,

Andreea

'sup. :smiley:

Good luck as manager!

Hello There…

hi and good luck as manager

Hey, thank you :grin: !

Hello :grin:

Thank you!! :upside_down_face:

OMG Gandalf! Hi!

@NoFlavor From how long you know about Curve Fever existence? Are you a Curve Fever player and why did you become a Community and Marketing Manager? :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing Curve Fever Pro since it released and I really like the community. When the position opened up I went for it and, well, here I am. :smiley:

Cool, Heyyyaa from myself too :smile: Hope you enjoy it here and we get to see also some playing :grin:

By the wayyyy… is your player also named as @NoFlavor or have I missed you totally :open_mouth:?

Heya

Will be awesome to work with you :smiley: Looking forward to it. I am sure you’ll do a great job! Welcome to the family c:

'ello Heya, yup I’m NoFlavor in game too so if you see me please don’t kill me lol :smile:

Yeah guys, dont kill her or you will be banned. :wink:

Thank you for the kind words @Averazon :heart: ! I’m very much looking forward to working with you as well! :smile:

One does not simply abuse the sacred ban hammer. :slight_smile:

Ive played aganist you and beat you! Pls dont ban me :smile: