Future Tournaments - 1 Year Anniversary Recap

officialtournament

Dear fellow players,

I am happy that despite the few players in the summer :sun: months, 30 players have registered for the last tournament!

:warning: We now have one year of tournaments behind us and therefore I wanted to ask for your feedback or ideas for future tournaments!

1 Year Anniversary

I would like to congratulate all the finalists for reaching the final :partying_face: . This tournament had a new and very special format. A tournament will not be repeated in the near future, despite a lot of good feedback. Special thanks to @theangelov for helping me coming up with this system :heart:!

1. @Line
  2. @M4TT1
  3. @Svo
  4. @Shen
  5. @Xandyman
  6. @chasing_dreams

Video of the finals, couldn’t sadly get a better quality but listen to the gorgeous music:

Schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFrpN22U_UmXxQoBqw1SMh1iT5IyEYWRerL68tXX81Y/edit?usp=sharing

I hope everyone had fun, we’ll see each other next time and don’t forget to send your ideas. Maybe your idea is already at the next tournament!

Line

@Youu suggested to go back to 2 tournaments per month :joy:. If I see the amount of players increasing in the next tours, then I will definitely go back that. It would be fun to make like 1 FFA and 1 TEAM event per month, but for that we need teams in costums first :joy:

Also I will try to continue alternating between Saturday and Sunday tours. Sadly I have not been able to make that many Saturday tours lately since I was never available on those myself!

Lol I was like 2 tours per week r u crazy?? :crazy_face: But then I realized it was a mistake :sweat_smile:

Ooopsie :joy: