Fancy GM HUDs?

Hey guys, Property here.

I’ve just been wondering why so many people get all of these fancy HUDs that show powers and stuff & the tips at the near-bottom of the screen. Is there any way i could potentially get a hud like those GMs? If anybody could tell me, that’d be great!

Hi Property,

I am not quite sure what you mean by “fancy HUDs”. The following is a little explanation to the customisations in case you mean those. Otherwise please provide a screenshot and I will answer you as fast as possible.

With the last updates we got a lot of customisations. Those include different colors, hats and avatars.

• Every player has an avatar. If you look at the names in the queue there are sometimes people with a spiral or a panda or a crown besides their name. Others just have the first letter of their user name.

• Some players have special colors like rainbow or rasta. The color also changes the shape of the ship.

• During a game the leader has a specific hat, which can be a crown or a fist or sum others.

All these can be found in the battle pass on the top right of the screen. Once you earned a feature it is yours and you can equip it.

I was thinking about the HUDs shown in these screenshots [i took this from a forum post that i saw earlier today; shoutout to Tykkaan]

The tips are normally there at the beginning after some time they don’t sow up anymore because you should already know all the stuff (it is more like a tutorial).

The powers you mentioned can be activated/visualized through the setting in the game. You can adjust shadows, particles and the powers that are shown… the particles change with the color.

The powers you mentioned can be activated/visualized through the setting in the game. You can adjust shadows, particles and the powers that are shown… the particles change with the color.

@Line Could you please direct me to this option? I’m really interested.

Sure…

1. Click on your name (top right)
  2. Click on settings (bottom mid)
  3. Change settings

For 3 you should just play around and test what suits you the most gl

I will refer to the posts of Line concerning your question. Though I must confirm nobody has a special HUD. These are mostly display setting you can turn on or off. Those are the same for everyone. :slight_smile:

closed #8