Don't let your account get stolen!

We’ve been getting reports from users whose accounts get stolen. How or why you might ask? Well, because those users entrusted someone else with their login information. Currently, there are specific users out there who ask for login information so they can “buy you items”. This is always false, and always too good to be true. The perpetrators will simply opt to change your login information and keep your account to themselves.

If your account gets stolen because someone has obtained your login information and changed it afterwards, there’s not much we can do to help you. So, protect yourself, never give out your personal (login) information and don’t trust those who as for it.

Here are a few tips to keep you on your toes:

• If anyone offers to buy you something, it’s always too good to be true.
  • Never, EVER, give ANYONE your login credentials or/and personal information. Even other personal information, such as your real name or your pet’s name could be used to befuddle your password.
  • If you feel your account might be compromised, IMMEDIATELY change your password.
  • Use a password manager to generate strong passwords and keep them safe, such as LastPass, 1Password or KeePass.

Stay safe, have fun :slightly_smiling_face:

Peace

Gave my account to 10 people, each bought me 1k gems each, still own the account :sunglasses:

If your account gets stolen, we can’t help you. We highly advise against this.

Thanks for the heads up kev. But In the event that you genuinely get hacked(not giving your pw etc) is there anything you can do?

You cannot get “hacked”. That’s simply not how this works.

This is correct.

Your password can only get ‘hacked’ if it is brute forced by someone else who is guessing your password. If that hacker succeeds, that means your password wasn’t strong enough. That’s why we recommend using a password manager to generate complicated random passwords, and if you create your own password, make sure it doesn’t contain any personal information or something that can be relayed to you and your account. L33t-speak is also quite easy to guess, so refrain from using that, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

I can’t verify my email. I click link and i get [INVALID_TOKEN(700)]

I have mail on poczta.interia.pl

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You cannot get “hacked”.

Do you know their backend implementation? I don’t, so I won’t make that assumption.

Edit: Also the game itself doesn’t use https, so there’s your first gaping security hole right there.