Curve2Go - a Curve Fever Fanpage

fanpage
website
community

Hey guys!

@Volpin and me created a Curve Fever Fansite.

Here you find the Link to the page: Curve2Go

There you can find many Information about the game and we also made a topic for recommended Youtube-Channels, which upload Curve Fever content.

We try to keep the site up-to-date.
This site should be a Community site, made by the community!
So if you have any question or any topics we should write / implement on the page, just write under this :arrow_down: comment in this topic! Or write us a Private message via the forum, E-Mail ( [email protected]gmail.com), discord, or ingame.
That counts also for mistakes we made on the page, so we can improve the page and make it better and better!

Have a nice day! :wink:

Christoph (@Volpin) & Samuel (@the_hashtag)

Ps: We need Feedback for this page! So please write your opinion in a comment :slight_smile:

Nice page

Wow that looks cool!

Very cool to see this fanpage! Good job on making it too :smiley:

hey Averzon, could you send this poor guy the grandmaster graphic in a normal resolution for the fanpage? it just looks awful as is :frowning: with the low resolution

hey, thanks for your feedback @vlle :wink:

Guys, we would very appreciate if you send us screenshot’s with a high quality and which shows the Gameplay in Curve Fever Pro, Curve Fever 2 or old pictures of Curve Fever 3.

Or you want to write an article you can also contact us! :wink:

I love your website guys! <3

Really cool guys!

nice page guys :wink:

UPDATE!!

We have updated our website WHOOOP WHOOOP!!! :star_struck::heart_eyes::scream:

Changelog:

• Curve Fever Pro: Update 1.2.0 is not only in the actual Curve Fever Pro now on our website too!!! yay!

• Curve Fever 2: explains the different game-modes, Tournaments & the premium function

• Curve Fever YOUTUBE CHANNELS: WE HAVE ADDED NEW CHANNELS!! CHECK THEM OUT!!!

• CURVE RADIO!!! WE HAVE CREATED A BRAND NEW CURVE RADIO PAGE!!! LISTEN TO THE CURVE BEATS TS TS TS TS!!!11111 :musical_note::musical_note:

• You wanna know how @Volpin and me (@the_hashtag ) look like?!!! Than check the AWESOME PIC on the ABOUT US SITE out!!! (psst that’s how we look like, I promise :raised_hand:t4:)

your part:

• check all the changes out! NOW!!!

• if you are a good writer and you want to improve our site you can write an article and send it to us! THANKS :wink: (E-Mail: [email protected] )

Edit:

Changelog: 13. September

• [NEW:] we added a site for the Tournaments in CFP - there will you see everything about cfp Tourneys! :smiley: Yeeeee

• and added a Youtube-channel (again…) [CHECK IT OUT]

• updated the HOME-Page :house:

(Thought by me [Samuel]: Btw. I love to write this ironic changelogs for Curve2Go! I got inspired by the Discord-changelogs ^^)

Changelog: 27th October

• changes changes changes!!!
  • yes we changed something
  • WE CHANGED SOME BANNERS TO THE NEW DESIGN OF CURVE FEVER PRO!!! :flushed::scream::open_mouth::framed_picture:
  • and we added about 3 weeks delayed the last … Curve Fever Pro Tournament to the CFP Tournament-page #Howdiditgetsolatesosoon #byDr.Seuss #idon’tknowhim

Changelog: 30th October

• WE ADDED A CHANGELOG!!!
  • THERE YOU CAN READ EVERYTHING WHAT WE HAVE CHANGED SO FAR!!! UwU
  • I think this is awesome.
  • ehm, ye
  • before I forget it: we added the October tourney to the Tournament-page
  • ye, that’s all CU

Changelog: 13th January

Read the full Changelog