We’ve got a BIG update for you today, with a lot of fixes, improvements and new additions. Enjoy!
- You can now mute users. Right-click their username, either in the chat window on the bottom left or username-display on the bottom right of the playing field. The click ‘mute’ or ‘unmute’, depending on your preferred course of action. Mutes carry over between matches.
- Moderators can now force-reset inappropriate usernames. Not meant for general username-change requests
NEW Legendary Modules!
- Unlock with level 5 ship
- One per species
- Can be installed on level 4 or higher ships
- Added a label on the shop-button to remind you to collect your free daily crate
- If you exit the game by using backspace, you will now be prompted to prevent you from leaving the game accidentally
- Fixed instance where landing a jump on a gap would cause you to collide with nothing
- Fixed a tutorial bug, where new users would still see the tutorial after being eliminated
- Fixed bullets that continue to travel after exploding immediately after firing
- Added a charge-up period
- Draws warning line across the screen during charge-up, so it can be better anticipated
All Fevers more effective
- Trigger volume size increased & increases further when upgraded
- Firing fevers is now sped up
- Can infect a player while it’s moving after having been fired
- Reduced timers (all levels)
- Increased radius (all levels)
- Improved steering when stacked
- Fixed a bug where speed would go beyond the intended limit
Side Shot (Tetragons)
- Increased range