Today the Hidden Monster Games development team implemented numerous important changes and fixes that will help improve the Curve Fever Pro experience. Let’s start, shall we?
Earn gems and coins by playing and finishing matches! Competing in matches now awards coins and gems every match, even if your ship is locked by a crate. You will now receive coins for every round you survive if a player is “Knocked Out” of the match.
Ending up in the top 3 also earns you gems:
- Third place gets 1 gem
- Second place gets 2 gems
- First place gets 3 gems
- Fixed negative rank awards when winning matches
- Bug where daily module point offers in the shop would sell 0 upgrade points
- Grandmaster position 100 has been removed due to not displaying properly
- Dragging modules bug fixed, where the module simply wouldn’t drag over to their respective slots
- Broken connections to server no longer cause server crashes
- Removed minor bug where sometimes going back to the main menu from your module library by clicking the space left of the library didn’t work
- Match fail errors get handled more subtly
- ‘Invalid token’ pop-up message removed
- Empty module slots now display properly as locked, if the ship is locked because it has earned already a crate
- You can now upgrade your modules right from the module library, instead of having to ‘inspect’ the module first