New Gamemode in Quick Play: Ranked 3 v 3 Teams!
Head over to the dev blog to read all about it.
Team mode in Quick Play!
- Two teams of 3
- Each team has a crystal core of 750 points.
- Attack the enemy core by bringing your points to the area around it.
- Earn points by surviving and attacking opponents!
- Zoomed in rewind of the player who destroys the enemy core at the end of the match!
- Team rankings: - You will have two ranks, one for FFA and one for teams.
- Your user badge will display the league of the game mode you are playing.
- You can see both ranks in your profile.
- There are 2 lists of grandmasters now, one for FFA and one for teams.
Team matchmaking (currently FFA matchmaking has been replaced with teams, you can still play FFA in custom matches).
Collect points by going through gaps: 1 point if you go through a gap. Can only go through each gap once.
Fixed match some times ending too early or too late - previously the match end was predicted and now the server decides when the match ends.
Fevers and mines no longer overlap with the sidebar.
Fixed some scoring issues that caused the score to be out of sync with the server some times.
Fixed getting the waiting for your results screen some times, should happen less often.
Updated cooldown values for certain powers - only in Teams:
Brake cooldown increased to 8s (was 4s)
Jump cooldown increased to 10s (was 4s)
Mine cooldown increased to 10s (was 4s)
Trigger bomb cooldown increased to 10s (was 4s)
Stealth mine cooldown increased to 10s (was 4s)
Time bomb cooldown increased to 10s (was 4s)