Today we have a small update with some fixes and improvements.
We have decided to stick with the Deathmatch game mode, for now.
Also, take a moment to check out our latest development blog!
Game mode changes
- Laser Wall Deathmatch has been replaced by Deathmatch.
- There are now shared positions in the game results if two or more players have the same amount of points.
- Fixed a bug where the Zap ability would remain on the field after someone dies, resulting in air deaths.
- Fixed a bug where you would get points when the round was already over.
- New users won’t get these announcements anymore when they first play the game.
- Removed ‘knockout stones’ when there are 5 players.