New feature: Rematch!
You can now rematch your opponents, check out the latest dev blog for all details.
Please note, this new feature required a lot of architectural changes, the code might be buggy. We will be fixing these bugs as soon as possible. You can report the bugs on our forum or on our discord.
- You can now rematch your opponents after a quickplay match!
- You now have a personal invite URL which you can share with friends so they can join your matches.
- Added a pre-match connection screen where you see players loading into the match and you get better feedback what’s loading
- Skins, avatars, region and other preferences are immediately updated within the match. (not in game)
- The match will now only fail to start if there is only 1 player connected.
- You will now be prompted to disable your region lock if you have a region lock and the match is played in a different region.
- There is now a countdown when the host changes the gamemode to prevent starting immediately after the settings are changed.
- Most interactions in the interface now get disabled while the servers are processing your requests to reduce issues.
- Improved feedback when things go wrong, for example when some servers are unavailable you will get an error.
- When you lose connection to the game server you can now try and rejoin the match.
- Improved AFK checks for custom matches.
- The load is now spread better over our servers which should result in less lag in the match.
- Matchmaking will now search in all regions if nobody in the match has a region lock.
- You will no longer be prompted to rejoin, it will rejoin automatically and you can then leave the match.
- Matchmaking has been updated to work with groups.
- Fixed a bug where there would be multiple curves with the same skin.
- Fixed an issue where you could log in but not get your user data.
- Fixed a bug with selectable text on mobile.