The promised matchmaking patch and some re-balancing of powers.
For those on mobile:
- Updated attack- and defense-values for abilties.
- Improved matchmaking quality without affecting the short matchmaking time.
- Removed goal-message before the game starts, reducing the wait time before ships start to move in first round.
- Play button now only asks for attention when having 2 powers equiped.
- The collidable area of lines has been reduced to be more forgiving. You can now scrape along other lines at your own risk.
- You will no longer be automatically sent back to the lobby after finishing a quickplay-match.
- Matchmaking has been updated to have a more consistent wait-time, allowing for better, faster matches.
- Fixed an issue where survive-time wasn’t accounted for when getting 2nd in a round, resulting in incorrect battle-xp.
- Fixed a timing issue with the round-start announcement: 3, 2, 1, GO! .
- Time Bomb attack increased to 10.3% (was 9.8%)
- Stealth Mine attack increased to 7.1% (was 6.9%)
- Brake defense increased to 32.2% (was 23.2%)
- Speed Burst defense increased to 11.2% (was 9.1%)
- Jump defense increased to 28.4% (was 13.3%)
- Shield defense increased to 50% (was 16.8%)
- Angled Turns defense increased to 42.7% (was 31.7%)
- Thin defense increased to 50% (was 31.7%)
- Hide Self defense increased to 23.9% (was 11.7%)
- Clock Block attack increased to 9.1% (was 8%)
- Thick attack increased to 10.3% (was 9.6%)
- Speedy attack increased to 9.8% (was 9.3%)
- Low-res attack increased to 11.4% (was 9.7%)
- Curve-blind attack increased to 11.6% (was 9.7%)
- One Shot attack decreased to 15.3% (was 15.4%)
- Double Shot attack decreased to 16.1% (was 17.9%)
- Side Shot attack decreased to 14.1% (was 14.5%)
- Multi Shot attack decreased to 15.7% (was 17.7%)
- Scatter Shot attack decreased to 19.3% (was 19.5%)
- Homing attack decreased to 8.6% (was 8.7%)
- Trigger Bomb attack decreased to 12.1% (was 13.7%)
- Steer-less attack decreased to 9.8% (was 9.9%)
- Trippy attack decreased to 10% (was 10.2%)