In this patch, we tried to improve the experience while watching ads.
- Added a chatbot that is active at the start of each game - Bot will say thanks to the one who skipped the ad, will ask a random question if chat is too quiet and will wish you good luck when the game starts.
- Maximum ad duration reduced from 20s to 10s.
- Ad audio volume is now set based on your Master volume setting.
- Reduced number of UI changes after an ad finishes playing (error messages are not shown anymore).
- The design of pop-ups is now more consistent (shop, crates, VIP pop-up, etc.).
- In-game UI: only player names are now shown above ships for better clarity - Before this change, the player badge and skin indicator were also shown, but they were not needed anymore as the badge is shown in the scoreboard and skin indicator in chat.