Changelogs for Update 1.6.3 - New Matchmaking System + Ballance Update
- The collidable area of lines has been reduced to be more forgiving. You can now scrape along other lines at your own risk.
- You will no longer be automatically sent back to the lobby after finishing a quickplay-match.
- Matchmaking has been updated to have a more consistent wait-time, allowing for better, faster matches.
- Fixed an issue where survive-time wasn’t accounted for when getting 2nd in a round, resulting in incorrect battle-xp.
- Fixed a timing issue with the round-start announcement: 3, 2, 1, GO! .
- Jump defense increased by 84%
- Mine attack increased by 1.1%
- Reverse attack increased by 3.1%
- Time Bomb attack increased by 8.2%
- Zap attack increased by 2.1%
- Brake defense increased by 37%
- Homing attack increased by 1.1%
- Stealth Bomb attack increased by 4.3%
- Speed Burst defense increased by 38%
- Curve-blind attack increased by 2.1%
- Thin defense increased by 97%
- Hide Self defense increased by 110%
- Shield defense increased by 136%
- Low-res attack increased by 4.1%
- Trigger Bomb attack decreased by 14.2%
- Trippy attack decreased by 1%
- Speedy attack decreased by 2.9%
- Single Shot attack decreased by 0.6%
- Side Shot attack decreased by 1.4%
- Double Shot attack decreased by 11.2%
- Multi Shot attack decreased by 13%
- Steer-less attack decreased by 6.1%
- Thick attack decreased by 8.3%>