Curve Fever Pro Update Notes | 20-06-2018 | 1.1.0 | 1.1.1 | 1.1.2

It’s all awesome - great job on that, really, but there still remains one big issue…

That homing bug got even worse since the update. I used to have like 1 “non-kill” per game, now I have it once per ROUND. Actually I’ve just finished a game where one guy survived two homings in the very same round, despite me being so close to him both times. It’s so frustrating as this is a pretty cool module, but many players just don’t want to use it as it’s full of these bugs.

Please take a look at this if you can and it’ll be all perfect. Thx!

I am indifferent to the new crate mechanics or friend mode, but the quick play UI is definitely a step back. I really liked the way modules were saved on ships and I could just click a ship and click play. Now I drag modules to ship before every game, which is really annoying. Please change the UI so it works like before – click preset module duo, click play.

That’s great feedback and it is actually a different issue. We are discussing maybe adding something like presets, so you can save your favorite abilities combos. If you could save abilities presets and easily change between them, will that be good enough?

K IM PISSED U GUYS NEED TO MAKE THERE BE AN OPTION TO NOT GO RIGHT INTO ANOTHER GAME IF UR RETRYING A CRATED I WASTED 30 GEMS JUST TO GET A BASIC CRATE LIKE WTF. Im so pissed

Yes, that would be perfect.

By the way, it would be nice if you guys could fix this soon. I guess I don’t need to explain how annoying this is. :stuck_out_tongue:

The nostalgia is real, reminds me of cf3 :joy:

Haha i loved desyncs like this especially on tournaments

I only logged in to suggest this exact feature, nice