April 13th, 2018 - update 1.0.14
As part of our new game mode-series3, we proudly present Laser Wall Deathmatch ! Laser Wall Deathmatch function almost exactly like FFA PRO (Deathmatch), with one major difference: walls are now closed and you can’t move across borders! This makes the action intense and frantic. After a few players get picked off, the walls will close in on you, as you might expect.
Good luck, have fun and be sure to let us know what you think of Laser Wall Deathmatch in the feedback section of the forum.
Now, on to the rest of the changes in this update:
- When you open the game after an update, you’ll get a swell little popup giving you all the latest changes and additions!
- Death messages in the feed now show the reason of death.
- You no longer gain points for killing disconnected players.
- Improved the module icons.
- Overall matchmaking speed improved.
- Fixed a bug where stacking speed would cause de-syncs, resulting in ‘air deaths’.
- Trigger bomb would explode before being fully expanded. Fixed it!
- Bugs that caused the Hide Self-module effect not being hidden enough. This includes, among other things, the TAB-button overlay giving away your position when using the module. It now only shows your last known position.
- Speed module maximum stack count reduced from 3 to 2.
- Speed module second stack burst speed increased.
- Points for cut-offs increased from 3 to 5.
- Reduced cut-off time and distance so that it only counts actual cut-offs.
- Retry for better crate price changed back to 20 gems. We now give out gems for winning games, so we changed the price back to balance it out.