Curve Fever Pro Update Notes | 19-04-2018 | 1.0.15

April 13th, 2018 - update 1.0.14

As part of our new game mode-series3, we proudly present Laser Wall Deathmatch ! Laser Wall Deathmatch function almost exactly like FFA PRO (Deathmatch), with one major difference: walls are now closed and you can’t move across borders! This makes the action intense and frantic. After a few players get picked off, the walls will close in on you, as you might expect.

Good luck, have fun and be sure to let us know what you think of Laser Wall Deathmatch in the feedback section of the forum.

Now, on to the rest of the changes in this update:

New

• When you open the game after an update, you’ll get a swell little popup giving you all the latest changes and additions!

Improvements

• Death messages in the feed now show the reason of death.
  • You no longer gain points for killing disconnected players.
  • Improved the module icons.
  • Overall matchmaking speed improved.

Bug fixes

• Fixed a bug where stacking speed would cause de-syncs, resulting in ‘air deaths’.
  • Trigger bomb would explode before being fully expanded. Fixed it!
  • Bugs that caused the Hide Self-module effect not being hidden enough. This includes, among other things, the TAB-button overlay giving away your position when using the module. It now only shows your last known position.

Gameplay balancing

• Speed module maximum stack count reduced from 3 to 2.
  • Speed module second stack burst speed increased.
  • Points for cut-offs increased from 3 to 5.
  • Reduced cut-off time and distance so that it only counts actual cut-offs.
  • Retry for better crate price changed back to 20 gems. We now give out gems for winning games, so we changed the price back to balance it out.

Curve Fever Pro Update Notes | 20-04-2018 | 1.0.16

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Edit: I just realize it’s sadly not all afk players, but it’s a step in the right direction

I like the cut-off change, wanted to propose something like this, what exactly counts as a cut off now, I presume its something like: Only that part of the curve counts for cut-offs that isn’t older than X seconds or further away than Y distance units (what are we talking about here, light years or centimeters? :D)

cut-off points could be even higher with that change imo.

It was always like that, but before it was 3 seconds, now it is only 2.

Wow! Yall are dishing updates out faster than Fortnite! I like it! #hiddenmonstergamesFTW

I like changes to point distribution, but laser walls and fixed spawn don’t feel right together. Imho it would feel more fair with random spawns like in cf2.

Right now all ships face to the top of the screen at the beginning of the first round. This is not fair because if you are on the top row, and you switch to the CF tab a few seconds after the round started, then you are already dead, whereas you have more time if you are on the bottom row. Making players from different rows face an opposite direction would be nice.

Yeah this was necessary for the tutorial for new users.
If we stick with borders we will fix it for sure :blush: