Today we roll out a substantial update, introducing a new gameplay mechanic! Check out the list of new features and fixes below, but first, give our Dev Update video a look:
- Laser Walls - once a player is eliminated in a round, a deadly laser wall is formed at the borders and closes in on the arena, until there is only one player left. We will be testing this new mechanic for the coming week and we’re looking forward to your qualitative feedback!
- Short, interactive tutorial for new players, which teaches new players, basics, controls, energy, etc. in their first match
- New splash screen background.
- Fixed instances where energy on player curve disappeared
- Fixed issue with death-list, where it was displayed when it shouldn’t be
- Fixed issues with round-status notifications