Curve Fever Pro Update Notes | 13-12-2018 | 1.5.1

Lol rice why did u reply to yourself? :laughing:
And just play a lot of games and u wil get gems…

no u only get gems from leveling up. so if someone is already level 20, she needs to be level 35 to get 150 gems.

I prefer cf3 :smile:

Me2 :smiley:

Nice Update! :heart_eyes: I love the skin designs.

But can you explain me why all the ships are gone? I have seen you match them with the colors which is ok i guess. But still some ships just feel better then others and it looks like you made the hitboxes bigger. Now camping is even worse then it already was. :cry: i think you should have just let the ships in, the different designs were fun and THE PLAYER was able to decide what to use.

Nice update, we love u devs <3

XDXDty

the ships are gone to make the game more fair for the new players with low levels. Now high level players dont have an advantage. it’s a step in the right direction IMO.

Devs thinking … NEW PLAN:

1. Take the different ship abilities (turn radius, wholes ect.) from the players.
  2. Take all the upgrades from the players.
  3. Take all different ship designs from the players.

WAIT A SECOND :joy:

1. Take all the powerups from the players.
  2. Now we have a good game :joy: #cf2

No but srsly you basically took all the stuff older players where proud of. Without giving them anything in return. Especially cause new players that never user their gems get a free skin at lvl 25 :joy: whereas older players that used there gems for nothing :joy: just don’t get anything.

Ships are gone because they didn’t add ant value for a while but most important reason is so that we can make the skins more awesome.
If we kept the skins then we would have to make every ship compatible with every skin which first of all is a lot of work like would have to make an Xmas texture for each ship etc.

That makes perfect sense actually :blush:

But my second point still stands :joy:

Srsly you basically took all the stuff older players where proud of. Without giving them anything in return. Especially cause new players that never user their gems get a free skin at lvl 25 :joy: whereas older players that used there gems for nothing :joy: just don’t get anything.

Hmmm…adding in skins is better than nothing, is s’pose.

I agree completely that any sort of compensation fir older players was mishandled/very poorly addressed.

Hmmmm :frowning: I used to enjoy my high-tier ship. It was thin and could go between cracks others couldn’t. It was still skill-dependent.

I’d agree :slight_smile:

Hey guys, idk if this is a bug or if it i intentionally. Since the latest update once a player leaves you do not get the full 50 points for a win but only 40. If 2 players leave you will only get 30 and so on. This is kinda weird in my opinion. It makes late rounds even more random then they were. You steal more and the others get less points from surviving.

I think this shouldnt be the case. But yea idk if this was planned or not.

Agreed!

Also, the point system in-game is weird. Since you receive survival points first, then it shows the amount stolen later. Therefore, it sometimes looks like a person gets past the 250 points mark, then the amount of points stolen from them causes them not to win.

A bit weird…maybe consider altering that part to the old system: Stolen points first, then survival.

The points are the same but the tokens are displayed wrong in the scoreboard.
So you’ll actually get 50 points even if it shows 3 survival tokens.

Oh…so are the devs looking into it?

Apart from the other bugs, this was actually intended to build excitement. You see someone getting close to the finish line, or even reaching it and then suddenly goes back due to stolen points and you’re like "Yeees, NOOO!!’ :smiley: But I do agree it is weird that at one point you reach the finish line and not win the game. A similar thing happens in Overwatch, where you reach the goal (bring the cart to the target) but then go into overtime if there are opponents in the area, so even though you reached the goal you can still lose if you don’t defend it, but they do have the overtime system to explain it.

Yeah it is weird… Especially when you are first over the line by far and then you see the -80 points effect.