In this update we’re taking a first step of improving the look and feel of the game.
- Default line-size reduced to 3.8 (was 4).
- You now always leave a hole when dying, even if the gamemode does not spawn turrets.
- Holes have caps that turn on while passing through them.
- Added particles while turning.
- The flame now indicates whether you will draw or not.
- Reworked the flying points to be more noticeable.
- Score UI now has an outline, making it more readable.
- Longer display of score-changes for attacker and victim, allowing to have more time see what happened.
- Removed flying points from self-inflicted damage (effects will still apply).
- Updated homing search-radius to be more subtle.
- New animations for getting hit.
- Made invulnerable-state more obvious.
- Reworked exhaust-particles.
- Leaving an explosion-mark of the previous round on the field.