Crossover Curvers Contest

contest
arts

Hello Fellow Creative Curvers!

Today we’re going to start our second art contest Which is the Crossover Curvers Contest! For this special event you will be tasked with combining a type of media with Curve Fever. It’s important to note that everything must be your own work [no plagiarism or copyrighted content]; however, you can create your masterpiece anyway you want which is anything from drawing by hand to using Photoshop or any other tool(s) you are comfortable with. For this contest there will be two winners! One by the Community and one by the Staff, both will be receiving the grand prize of 500 gems each!

Requirements:

• You must incorporate one other type of media (at least)
  • The size of your canvas does not matter but the bigger the better quality
  • Static Image only (not animated)
  • You can accomplish this drawing any which way you want
  • Agrees with the Discord Terms and Service and our own Community Guidelines!
  • You can send in as many entries as you want!

How to submit:

• Send me a private message!

Important dates:

• October 10th 6:00 P.M. CEST submissions become closed!
  • October 17th 6:00 P.M. CEST voting closes!

To help you on your search here are some helpful ideas that might answer any questions you may have:

• Media meaning anything from Books, Movies to TV Shows even Music!
  • For Example: You can combine a TV show Star Trek The Next Generation with Curve Fever

It’s important to note your drawing does not even have to look similar to mine this is just an example for extra inspiration!

Good luck to everyone if you have any questions you can private message me! I can’t wait to see all of your great creative drawings with your favorite type of media and see you make them into a Curve Fever masterpiece!

pinned globally #2

So it can be any drawing?

I wish that could be an actual new ship! xD

got to love star trek

Yes, as long as one other type of media is combined with Curve Fever.

Hello Fellow Creative Curvers!

Today voting begins and submissions have closed! We have gotten many submissions from a lot of people! Voting will take place on Discord in the “arts” channel and instructions will be there on what to do so please make sure you go there to vote for your favorite!

Here are some of the amazing artwork(s) that our community has done:

If there’re any questions or concerns please let me know as soon as possible!