Hello, creative curvers,
our lovely mods hosted great contests in the past. Since both the skin and the Avatar contest were great successes I thought it would be a good idea to create a place where we could still upload art that is related to the game. I did also add all the existing contest art to this post.
I want this post to be the place where you can upload your art that you made. No matter if it’s a simple drawing or a concept u spend 500 hours on. Maybe you even got some art that didn’t make it into the contest as I do. This could also be the place where we could improve on each other’s ideas. For example, if you think that someone else’s idea has potential, feel free to make your own version.
I will try to credit all people that add new creations to this post. I sadly can’t credit all those contest submissions since that’s an insane amount of work and some names even have been lost. Please note that even if you write “I made that Satan skin” I won’t add your name to its name because I have no way
of confirming you really made it.
Rules to Submit
You can just add a reply to this post (like I did in my first reply) that contains the art and if it goes along the rules, I will add it into the post.
- Don’t steal someone else’s work.
- Don’t just screenshot or download stuff from the internet.
- You need to have the copyright of what u submit.
- Please make sure the image of your skin is aligned horizontally.
- If you turn in a picture of your drawing. Please make sure the resolution is not insanely high and make sure that the skin fills most of the picture. Otherize I will need to cut it down possibly losing some details of your skin.
- Try to have the least amount of Background on your picture as possible.
- There is almost an infinite amount of patterns a curve could have. Please don’t just submit 50 patterns you found on the internet. We want skin ideas here and not just random stuff. The same applies to flags yea every flag could be a curve but that’s nothing interesting.
- Your picture should have the 132x132 resolution.
- If you submit a drawing it doesn’t need to be 132 pixels but make sure it’s simple. I won’t accept your highly detailed Picasso because it won’t fit into 132x132 pixels.
I categorized all skins to make things more organized. Skins that got the same idea at their core are also in the same group. Please don’t ask why I added that skin into that category. I had to get some sort of order into this mess and I won’t change up the categories anymore. As long as there is not a critical error on my side.
Also note that the group in which your skin landed is may not be the exact concept you had in mind. For example, I grouped a Bulldozer and a car together because they both got the same core idea.
All skins that don’t fit into the categories above and that are not just patterns. Alphabetically.
Defenetly not a Ship:
Empire State Building:
Happy lil Curve:
Oldscool CF2 skins:
I dont know what theese Skins represent. If u made one of theese please let me know, so that i can categorise them. This dosent mean they are bad. I just dont have the fantasy i guess.
Avatars that have the same concept will be grouped together.
Groups are in Alphabetical order.
Angel + Halo:
<- all Riomo
Theese are all the Avatars i coudent categorise. If you made them please let me know what they represent, so that I cant add them properly.
Special thanks to Prabh and Robt that gave me access to the contest art.
I may also add other categories to this post in the future like in-game art. But for now this was enough work. But don’t delete any art you got!!!